ministrymember99 Show full post »
ministrymember99
Tiger479 wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

Tiger479 wrote:

Put Sream cd on my Ipod, nothing crazy yet. (Waits for Ipod to go on a killing spree like the machines on Maximum Overdrive)

Be careful or something like a nicholas cage or will smith movie will happen.

My god I hope nothing that terrible happens.

BAHAHAHAHA
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
What's an I-pod ?? some kinda new geneticly superior pea!  Keep ozzy away from peas til he gets his DNA testing done.  Maybe then they will know why you have infected vegetables.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Blew a head phone today listening to Scream in my Ipod, I was like WTF . Its got alittle pop to it, oh well I'll have to get some louder and better ones now
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
ministrymember99 wrote:

I just checked my top 25 most played playlist.
Before today (I check it EVERY day) it was Dead Girl By Acid Bath with 27 plays, BUT now it's Latimer's Mercy By Ozzy with 145 plays.... I've only listened to that song on my iPod 4 or 5 times...
WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?

I love acid bath, just saying.

Maybe someone is using your itunes.  I let my friend use his ipod for my itunes and he ended up playing "Blow Me Away (Breaking Benjamin)" over 100 times in a month
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.

Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Tiger479 wrote:

Blew a head phone today listening to Scream in my Ipod, I was like WTF . Its got alittle pop to it, oh well I'll have to get some louder and better ones now

That rules!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
My headphones sound like crap Guess Ill have to call in sick to go buy more or I'll go berzerk by the end of the week
Quote 0 0