OzzyPnwnsAll Show full post »
Jayman
OzzyPnwnsAll wrote:

Jayman wrote:

He does have a valid point.  Any of us that were at ozzfest 2004 in Camden or ozzfest 2003 at the PNC for the 2nd show knows there's always that possibility.  But there's only 6 dates so I'm sure he'll be there even if he's not at 100%.  He'll be alright though

Yup, Ozzy cancelled on me at PNC in 2003, Camden in 2004, and AGAIN at PNC in 2005.  In 05 again he missed the second night of two back to back dates.  So Ozzy has cancelled on me three times, you can't blame me for being nervous. 

And its the same MO, they make everyone drive out to the venue and then they announce later in the day that Ozzy is sick and isnt performing and give you the "option" of leaving and getting a refund before the mainstage starts. God willing this wont happen sunday. 

Ozzy cancelled in '05?  I went to other dates so I wasn't at the PNC.  I don't even remember hearing about that.  What happened?  Maiden just played a long set?
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
ozzy showed up in 05 in nc and west palm and put on a great show.
Quote 0 0
OzzyPnwnsAll
Jayman wrote:

OzzyPnwnsAll wrote:

Ozzy cancelled in '05?  I went to other dates so I wasn't at the PNC.  I don't even remember hearing about that.  What happened?  Maiden just played a long set?

Yes Ozzy cancelled the second show at PNC in 2005 and Maiden closed the show. I didn?t see Maiden's set because I left and got my refund, of course they waited until the middle of the day to make the announcement so a lot people who have already driven to the venue just say ?fuck it? and end up staying without getting their money back.

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
OzzyPnwnsAll wrote:

Jayman wrote:

He does have a valid point.  Any of us that were at ozzfest 2004 in Camden or ozzfest 2003 at the PNC for the 2nd show knows there's always that possibility.  But there's only 6 dates so I'm sure he'll be there even if he's not at 100%.  He'll be alright though

Yup, Ozzy cancelled on me at PNC in 2003, Camden in 2004, and AGAIN at PNC in 2005.  In 05 again he missed the second night of two back to back dates.  So Ozzy has cancelled on me three times, you can't blame me for being nervous. 

And its the same MO, they make everyone drive out to the venue and then they announce later in the day that Ozzy is sick and isnt performing and give you the "option" of leaving and getting a refund before the mainstage starts. God willing this wont happen sunday. 

Ehhh...if it does I`m leavin with a few guitars and some throbbing body parts of Live Nation "staff"...they outta be worth something on the Camden black market.
I`ll keep the guitars though....

Quote 0 0
OzzyPnwnsAll
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

OzzyPnwnsAll wrote:

Jayman wrote:

Ehhh...if it does I`m leavin with a few guitars and some throbbing body parts of Live Nation "staff"...they outta be worth something on the Camden black market.
I`ll keep the guitars though....

I'm right behind you!  (for the de-limbing only, no way im venturing out into camden to move them, thats crazy)
Quote 0 0
OzzyPnwnsAll
laurjohn2 wrote:

ozzy should take the night off to rest for mansfield

DIE
Quote 0 0
OzzyPnwnsAll
BUMP FOR LUCK
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
OzzyPnwnsAll wrote:

BUMP FOR LUCK
HORNS UPPPPPPP! BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote 0 0
OzzyPnwnsAll

Leaving for camden now.  Please wish me luck guys! 

COME ON OZZY DON'T LET ME DOWN!
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
BUMP FOR LUCK
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
OzzyPnwnsAll

Well Ozzy fucking showed up and blew the roof off.  It was beautiful.  Ozzy rules,  long live the fucking king.
Quote 0 0
OzzyPnwnsAll
ps ill post a more detailed review later
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
glad to hear Ozzy didn't let you down I have my show tomorrow and I can't fuckin wait
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
poweslave
If only we knew that we should have been focusing this thread towards BLS instead of Ozzy.

DAMMIT!
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
oh yeah it was awesomez, and here is my review:
the good:
  short vip line check in went smooth alan was cool and big dave was soo awesomez he looks good, got his possie t shirt.  only saw 1 side band, goatwhore. wish they had used the other lot to spread out aliitle, the monter stage seemed small.  and i loved goin backstage.  i met 1 friend from the book signing i went to and we hung out in the vip lounge.  i got vid of the marriage ceremony that was cool. loved halford, crue AND OF COURSE OZZY. i was at the left side stage barricade. so i did not even know BLS was canceled.
  and now the bad: prices for parking and food an drink are always so high, i deal with it, but come people dont like being ripoff.
  this seemed to be somewhat stripped and a little downsized from priour fests no real band signings and 1 major sponsor in monster, i miss all the free signings off the past and i guesss jager only goes to rockstar events now?
also we had to finish our free can at the stage. coudnot take back ta vip or walk with it, lame.
  at the main stage, i wish ozzy would cover the whole barricade area with the hose, i felt left out with only gettin splashed with the bucket. yeah ozzy we on the left side loves ya tooo.
im posting my pics on facebook/martha sandusky today for those who want ta have a look.

im
Quote 0 0