FIRSTOZZYFAN
Ozzy In Agony As He Pulls Out Of German Show

OZZY OSBOURNE's drummer has revealed his boss has been in agony for some time, but his back problems have become so bad he can hardly move.

The rocker scrapped a show in Germany on Thursday night (19Sep after pulling a muscle in his back and his drummer Tommy Clufetos has revealed the Prince of Darkness is in so much pain there's no way he could have gone onstage.

He tells MusicRadar.com, "I know he's had some back trouble and I think the doctors have advised him to take a break. He's had back trouble for the last two or three weeks, where he's in agonising pain.

"I see it because when he turns around to me I see he's in pain but the second he turns back out to the audience he's Mr. Showman. He really cares about the audience. The only reason the show would be cancelled is that he can physically not make it."

It is not known when Ozzy will return to the road - he's scheduled to perform in Tel Aviv, Israel on 28 September (. Osbourne also has shows planned for Japan and he'll headline the Voodoo Experience festival in New Orleans, Louisiana over Halloween weekend (29-31October.

**OZZY will pull it all off...he might have pulled his back out but he`ll pull off the gigs...he`s done it all before**

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
FEEL BETTER SOON OZZY!! SPEEDY HEALING TO YOU!!
FOF

Quote 0 0
minime
best wishes to the oz man .......

Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
God damn, he pulled a fucking muscle in his back?  That must be excruciating, I can't even imagine how much that hurts.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
thats just what hes sayin so he dont have to play for a bunch of people that killed a bunch of other people....not to mention the creators of methamphetamine, ozzy probably gets the shitz just thinkin about GERMANY dood.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
stevenstrong wrote:

thats just what hes sayin so he dont have to play for a bunch of people that killed a bunch of other people....not to mention the creators of methamphetamine, ozzy probably gets the shitz just thinkin about GERMANY dood.
I am pretty sure Ozzy still has some hard feeling about something that ended three years before he was born 
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Actually Ozzy is fascinated by the history of World War 2....he spends untold hours watching documentaries of it ....

Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Actually Ozzy is fascinated by the history of World War 2....he spends untold hours watching documentaries of it ....
Oh god I feel a derailment coming....

I watched that World War II in color the other day on Discovery and it was really interesting.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
get well ozzy, i know the feeling of a pulled back muscle. and to be jumping around and performing, i know i could not do that. i want to wish ozzy to be healed and not in pain, when he comes to us.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
*layz out SS replica suit and HITLER youth knife*
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
PrimusSucks wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

I watched that World War II in color the other day on Discovery and it was really interesting.

I wonder if I can get that On Demand?
stevenstrong wrote:

some of the stuff my dad brought home from Germany after the war is pretty cool
like the nazi daggar and the deutchmarks with and without the swastikas
we're taking them to the appraiser next week to see how much they are worth
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
SUPERDRUNK151
stevenstrong wrote:

The Pope called he wants his knife back
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

some of the stuff my dad brought home from Germany after the war is pretty cool
like the nazi daggar and the deutchmarks with and without the swastikas
we're taking them to the appraiser next week to see how much they are worth

Wow how cool!
Let us know what they say!
Quote 0 0