MIDDLE_FINGER
Ozzy told Rolling Stone he was excited to hit the road and was already thinking about potential set lists. "I've got such a fucking body of work to choose from now," he said. I' like to do some different SABBATH songs, and some different Ozzy songs." Also under consideration are full performances of the "Blizzard" and "iary" albums as a way to celebrate their 30th anniversary.

I just went back in a TIME MACHINE with this one!
Make this shit happen Ozzy!!The good days are here again man!

Can you say SOLD OUT!! Wh0o0o0o yeah smell that cash!I do and will!

Get some!

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Take a ride and GET SOME!!!!,............ punks!!!!

The time machine effect is amazing,,....saw it happen with Heaven and Hell....

Rush is doing it with moving pictures...Ozzy should do this!!!

Quote 0 0
minime
we need some dates for his tour......

Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
this year i hope he plays some of his not-so-popular-but-great songs. a lot of the shit that doesn't come on the radio all the time.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
I think he's gonna have to do something real special for this upcoming tour.  Everybody's already seen him in recent years on ozzfest and his last tour a couple of years ago.  So he's gotta do something fresh to bring all the same people back if he wants to sell out the big venues.  THat's just my opinion.  Maiden did it with the somwehere back in time tour and priest with british steel and it worked out real well
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Jayman wrote:

I think he's gonna have to do something real special for this upcoming tour.  Everybody's already seen him in recent years on ozzfest and his last tour a couple of years ago.  So he's gotta do something fresh to bring all the same people back if he wants to sell out the big venues.  THat's just my opinion.  Maiden did it with the somwehere back in time tour and priest with british steel and it worked out real well

Agreed!
Now we need the fuckin dates.

Quote 0 0