all_that_remains
I'm  travling to one or the other. How much does the tixs normally cost for one of those two venue's? Will they list the ticket prices before the on sale date? Which is the better of the two venues PA or NJ? PA and NJ people let me know. And i'm sure there will be somw smart ass remarks on here. But i'm just asking.
Quote 0 0
all_that_remains
Thanks.. Anyone else?
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
I'm from Pittsburgh and have attended every Ozzfest from 1997 to 2007. In Pittsburgh you do not want seats, the lawn is the shit. Ozzy even mentioned the Pgh lawn nutjobs as one of the reasons he played the second stage in 2006. I can't tell you how much they run to start off, but they almost always go on sale before the show, around $20, or they will do special prices for package tickets.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i just want my post count to go up. that's the only reason i'm posting on such a fail of a thread.
Quote 0 0
all_that_remains
I'm disabled. And i have no buz or need to be on the lawn or pit. To get more fucked up.
Quote 0 0
all_that_remains
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

i just want my post count to go up. that's the only reason i'm posting on such a fail of a thread.
The guy just wants info,....so NO fail.
And watch out,,....some boards have an auto-ban feature,... when there are too many posts too fast,..
It could ban by time VS quantity,...it has happened before,....LiveDD(I think) told me about it on the older board.

[move]TREAD LIGHTLY ON SOFT GROUND,.....your first step may be your last..........[/move]

FIRSTOZZYFAN. Thanks for helping me out. Bud.
Quote 0 0