da_wizard
what is the point of having two or more different handles for the forum.....I can understand changing your name from time to time to change it up....but multiple names.....all I ask is....why?

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
and if you are wondering.....yes I'm talking to you Jygorn / Caboose

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Apparenty your ignorant rock since 2007, if you didn't realise that OVER half your friends have had multiple profiles as well. (Not clones either) Just click the "search members" button & look for they're old usernames. You see, after the change-over in 2010 many of those fools had items in they're username instead of letters OR underspaces (which is what I used) Hell, just to log-in I even have to type-in my OLD usernames from 2009 (which aren't the same as current) So don't you dare go assaulting me just case I wasn't as dumb as they were. Hell, if you remember. I tried to help them get back into the "Old" forums while this one was still just starting out. But they ignored me & listened to my sister (who unfortunatly does exist) instead of myself, yet i've been a member longer then her...figures.

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Meant: "living under a rock." I hate using this crappy old cell phone!

Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
Message was supposed to be meant in Sincerity or kindness, but those traits are clearly lost on the ignorant or unforgiving. You see, there is a such thing as take backs. (like hoodini esque blogsites that magicly vanisih & reappear w/a few clicks of a button. Or even under another name or server or both.) Just chillax & think loong & hard. Then appreciate the very kind words that began this post, kay?
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
Sorry, last message was mean in different topic. Will fix THAT very soon!
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
Mantooth
I'm prepared to scour the earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nigga hidin' in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass.
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
I'm confused, usually you're very funny? Are you admiting to being that screwed-up n00b NFD, or his original 06/07 incarnation?

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Mantooth wrote:

I'm prepared to scour the earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nigga hidin' in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass.

Cap your ass...Ehhh

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

I'm confused, usually you're very funny? Are you admiting to being that screwed-up n00b NFD, or his original 06/07 incarnation?

Who gives a fuck kid....Blow the farm goat MMk...

Quote 0 0
da_wizard
i was referring to the fact that you ( jygorn) post in the same thread as two of your different handles....thus sometimes talking to yourself ...it's kinda sad , really. i'm not really sure what the purpose of having two or more names at the same time is. do you flip a coin to figure out who you are going to be on a particular day?

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
da_wizard wrote:

i was referring to the fact that you ( jygorn) post in the same thread as two of your different handles....thus sometimes talking to yourself ...it's kinda sad , really. i'm not really sure what the purpose of having two or more names at the same time is. do you flip a coin to figure out who you are going to be on a particular day?

Pretty much so with the coin flip thing.
Hmmmmm....now we have this _NFD_ Pedo boy cheering him on...Funny isnt it.. Live?

As in

DD is back for more!

Hhahahahaha!!Poor bastards never learn do they!

Quote 0 0