FIRSTOZZYFAN
Is it LIVENATION??? anybody know? Wiz of Ozz,....can you shed some light here?

Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
yes plz gang let us know, its almost time to order tix.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

yes plz gang let us know, its almost time to order tix.
I usually get stuff WAY...WAYYYYY early,..yet this year,..nothing. Thats,....different. ???

Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
The promoter is Live Nation. There will be Packages available and those will all go onsale on May 22nd with all the tickets.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

The promoter is Live Nation. There will be Packages available and those will all go onsale on May 22nd with all the tickets.

Ahhh yes indeed!

Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Yeah, I am having a hell of a time finding out who talk to to get my press credentials for the show. I heard they are using the same people as Coachella. Going to interview Halford and Jamey Jasta though!!! Probably on the phone, but who gives a fuck. \m/
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
How do you know this will VIP ticketing packages?...Never mind I just saw it. All I want to know is HOW MUCH $$$$$
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
thats what i want to know a price chart so i can have the money available livenation says nothing about prices and wth is the livenation presale how do you get that?  ???
Quote 0 0