Catzzz Show full post »
pack1pres
Train Wrek!
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
pack1pres wrote:

Train Wrek!

train wreck is some of the best weed i've ever smoked.
but i went with chronic because chronic can come in a wide variety of different types. cali chronic, purple chronic, brainstorm haze chronic (good shit), etc.
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
DreadLord344 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Brick of hash in the fridge at all times boys!
Get some!!
Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm!!!!!

TAKE A RIDE IN MY DUMPSTER PUNKS!!!!!!! Middle Finger knows the 411!!!

Wha??....popular 10 years ago??? HA,....get a new calendar boy!!!......try for thousands of years my little amniotic soaked embyo....Damn!!!

Stoney Catty,...ya fergotz teh JIMSON and TUMBLEWEEDS.........

You're old, dense and have absolutely no clue how to communicate to people like an adult so I'll try to use small words so you can understand me while sucking Sharon's dick.  80% of the people on this forum (That's 80 to every 100 people on here) weren't born outside of the 1980's (Making most of us 20-30...remember when you were 30, G.Bush senior was paving the way for his son to ruin our country).  Anyway, the only time period that really pertains to the majority of the board when it comes to doing stupid things that jackasses think are cool is when most of us were 15-20 when these things started becoming available.  Some people tried it, had a good time, and decided they were better off without it because it turns you into a dipshit.  Others (FagetCat being king retarded waste of life on this one) decide to do fuckall and smoke away what little brain cells they were born with and measure their real life popularity and self worth by a fucking total post count on a message board.

Anybody who thinks only relevent thing happened since you have been alive is too close minded to preach to anyone about  intelegents.  I am only 34 and yet I still know enough to never say something stupid like "pot was cool 10 years ago"  pot was never cooler than the 60's yet truely it has never beeen "COOL"  Things that are "cool" are mainstream and accepted by society... ie not illegal.  So cool is a relitive term and you are right you probably don't have enough brain cells to smoke pot!
Quote 0 0
highrise
DreadLord344 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Brick of hash in the fridge at all times boys!
Get some!!
Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm!!!!!

TAKE A RIDE IN MY DUMPSTER PUNKS!!!!!!! Middle Finger knows the 411!!!

Wha??....popular 10 years ago??? HA,....get a new calendar boy!!!......try for thousands of years my little amniotic soaked embyo....Damn!!!

Stoney Catty,...ya fergotz teh JIMSON and TUMBLEWEEDS.........

You're old, dense and have absolutely no clue how to communicate to people like an adult so I'll try to use small words so you can understand me while sucking Sharon's dick.  80% of the people on this forum (That's 80 to every 100 people on here) weren't born outside of the 1980's (Making most of us 20-30...remember when you were 30, G.Bush senior was paving the way for his son to ruin our country).  Anyway, the only time period that really pertains to the majority of the board when it comes to doing stupid things that jackasses think are cool is when most of us were 15-20 when these things started becoming available.  Some people tried it, had a good time, and decided they were better off without it because it turns you into a dipshit.  Others (FagetCat being king retarded waste of life on this one) decide to do fuckall and smoke away what little brain cells they were born with and measure their real life popularity and self worth by a fucking total post count on a message board.

a bit uptight are we???
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
The Dude
Pot of Gold
Mr. Nice Guy
Grape Ape

and my fav. Train Wrek

all better than anything on the poll plus like the other guy said, Chronic is not even a certain kind. Chronic to some people just means good pot or "kind buds".. to other people chronic is pot laced with coke.  And most of the quailty of pot is not the "strain" but how well it is grown or cured.  And alot of the names are copies of the same strain grown by a different guy and renamed.  Just buy American... imported pot is old dry and not as potent due to misteatment in mass growing and "shipping"... so just like everything else buy local and support local economy.  Plus then you know your money is not going to support terrorism hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah!
Quote 0 0