3 - three songs 3 votes
16%
 4 - four songs 2 votes
11%
 5 - five songs 0 votes
0%
This poll has been closed.
What do you think?

From the shows Ozzy has already performed overseas, the only song from SCREAM that the band and Ozzy are doing is "Let Me Hear You Scream."

I personally think this album is SPECTACULAR! What do you think...one, two...?

Follow up with a comment on which songs you' like for your vote. If you say 1, say which song, if you say 2, say which 2 songs and so on!
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
I'm looking forward to all the possible songs from Ozzy's past solo and Sabbath days that might pop into the set so I voted for only one while I love Scream and would love to hear the whole record live. The few rarely played live songs that people have uploaded to YouTube from the UK shows from this past week have been amazing!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

I'm looking forward to all the possible songs from Ozzy's past solo and Sabbath days that might pop into the set so I voted for only one while I love Scream and would love to hear the whole record live. The few rarely played live songs that people have uploaded to YouTube from the UK shows from this past week have been amazing!

Will his solo tour have more songs from it live?

And my four would be Let It Die, Soul Sucker, Let Me Hear You Scream, and I Want It More.
---
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
We'll have to see. It appears that Ozzfest will based on what he's been playing in the UK so one would then have to think the solo tour will have even more as well.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

We'll have to see. It appears that Ozzfest will based on what he's been playing in the UK so one would then have to think the solo tour will have even more as well.

ANYTHING Ozzy decides is of course going to completely ROCK. I just think his new album is bad@ss, he ought to AT LEAST perform 2 songs, then have the CDs for sale at the venue. You know? I think alot of people will freak when they hear it. People who might be there for other bands, who know Ozzy but haven't maybe heard more than Let Me Hear You Scream.
---
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
4 songs!

LET IT DIE
SOUL SUCKER
DIGGIN' ME DOWN
TIME

The best 4 on the album
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Since he did 3 from Down to Earth right after it came out and 3 from Black Rain I'm going to guess three.

Let It Die
Scream
Diggin me Down

But if I had to choose I would pick 4:

Let it Die
Diggin Me Down
Life Won't Wait
Soul Sucka
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
1. Let it Die
2.Time

Scream is the first single so he'll obviously play that one so theres my 3
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Tiger479 wrote:

1. Let it lie
2.Time

Scream is the first single so he'll obviously play that one so theres my 3

Thank god, more support for TIME!!!!
Quote 0 0
zfw
One.....as usual.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Fearless would be killer live
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Fearless would be killer live

Don't cha think? The military probably really love that song. Kinda resonates as a survivors song too.

I really would LOVE to see this whole freaking album performed live, front to back.

What would be an okay alternative I guess would be for him to have footage of the songs played live while touring and them to wrap it as a live DVD that we can buy.
---
Quote 0 0
Airforce
Just like after "Black Rain" came out, only song he played at my date was "Not Going Away".

Not for nothing, but I' like to see a set without Sabbath songs. As much as I love them, it' be nice to free up set time for his own tunes and maybe pull a few out of the closet. Granted, they may have to tune down as he can't match that old pitch anymore, but still, it would be awesome...
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i hope he plays some of the stuff he never plays live anymore. like "crazy babies" or "bloodbath in paradise"
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
puffpuffpass wrote:

i hope he plays some of the stuff he never plays live anymore. like "crazy babies" or "bloodbath in paradise"

I love Crazy Babies too. I could live without the Bloodbath song in favor of You Can't Kill Rock and Roll or Secret Loser, Lightning Strikes, the Hero, Old L.A. Tonight, or or Lay Your World on Me. I think if he sang the last song I' be bawling my eyes out. I can never make it through that song without it happening. Maybe because Ozzy has been in my life soooooooooo long representing guys, IDK Lol.
---------------

I love the Sabbath era songs...so I don't personally want them out. For me, nix THAT idea. Better yet? Have them play a set with Ozzy THEN have Ozzy do his set. Yea baby! ). 

CA's gonna hear this woman Scream with Ozzy 4 sure!
---
Quote 0 0