minime
more like Diet Dr. Pepper....

but yeah Dr.Pepper
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Dr. Pepper, and Coke- with rum
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Try 6oz of Cream Soda (any brand will do) with a shot of jameson, a shot of bailey's, and 6oz of guiness.  Unreal how good it tastes!  That's why my vote goes for cream soda.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
cream soda is usually an east coast thing.

I really love Kool Aid but I can't find Lemon Lime in the stores anywhere

and the mexican kool aid flavors are the best, just like Jarritos
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
squezey
Coke is the best and always will be the best! I used to like Mountain Dew when I was younger though.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
its coke all the way.  or some local stuff called birch beer, it tastes like the candy rootbeer rolls i had as a kid. only available in PA OR MD far as i know.
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
Dr Pepper
Quote 0 0
BreatheMusic
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

its coke all the way.  or some local stuff called birch beer, it tastes like the candy rootbeer rolls i had as a kid. only available in PA OR MD far as i know.

OMG! Birch beer is awesome!! I didn't even realize it was only a local thing in this area though. huh. Though I gotta disagree if you're saying it tastes like root beer barrels... those things are nasty. And I even voted for root beer.
A concert is the only place where you can be in the hot sun and then stand in the rain, get kicked in the head, have people dropped on you, lose possessions or articles of clothing, spend way too much money, and come home aching and bruised... but still call it a great day and say that you had a hel
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
why isn't moxi on there?  awww shucks  :-\
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.

Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0