Metallicgnr76
Anyone know if there is going to be a presale for this year's 'Fest or are they just doing one on sale to the public?  I only ask because it's so easy to get pit tockets when there is a presale and I WILL get pit tickets again this year.
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
Metallicgnr76 wrote:

Anyone know if there is going to be a presale for this year's 'Fest or are they just doing one on sale to the public?  I only ask because it's so easy to get pit tockets when there is a presale and I WILL get pit tickets again this year.

too early to know my guess would be yes.
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
Metallicgnr76 wrote:

I'll be all over Chicago pit tickets.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Metallicgnr76 wrote:

hell yeah chiii
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
Graveyardawaken wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Metallicgnr76 wrote:

hell yeah chiii

I love Chicago, I just haven't been in ages 

Quote 0 0
Nando
I' just like to know when the general sale will be... I just want to get decent seats
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
zfw
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Metallicgnr76 wrote:

you'll have to climb over me to get to the front center........
Quote 0 0
evilrob666
I'm waiting for the Ozzfan website to have an update on presale.  I got excellent seats on the last solo tour with Zombie in 07 being a member over there.  For 40 bucks a year membership you better get prime seating.
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
General sale is May 22.
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
DirtButton
I'll probably get some pit tickets as well as long as they aren't trying to charge some crazy amount for them.
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
zfw wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Metallicgnr76 wrote:

you'll have to climb over me to get to the front center........

Nothing is coming between me and the stage.

Quote 0 0