da_wizard
this morning on my daily commute to my parents house to drop off my son (he is 6 years old)....he says to me ..."ad , can we listen to some Ozzy music? I like it cause it's really spooky."
"It's way better than mom's music....her music is dumb."

he has never really expressed his feelings about any kind of songs  to either of us before.
I think I may have a budding young Metalhead on my hands.....should I be proud ? or scared ....it won't belong and I'll be finding beer under his bed and weed stashed in his alarm clock (i always put mine in the back-up battery compartment in my clock radio when I was a kid)....time to let him start growing out his hair.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Wahooo high five Wizzy!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Sounds like some metal music for Christmas would seal the deal. Thats how I got my 2 boys started  Dont forget to line the walls with posters. My wife thinks its some sort of brain washing, but hell I was the same way growing up.

I think I turned out just fine...
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
If you find beer and weed, don't worry, it's natural for metal.  If you find tobacco or addictive shit, then you can be worried.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
how early is too early for tattoo?.....
.....maybe a winged skull or goats head and pentagram... :-\

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
da_wizard wrote:

how early is too early for tattoo?.....

When the courts can charge you with abuse.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
My 10 year old loves temp. tattoos. He rells me when he gets old enough he's going to get one. Hell Ive yet to get my first tat. I plan on getting one soon. Maybe I'll bring him along so he can watch.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
da_wizard wrote:

this morning on my daily commute to my parents house to drop off my son (he is 6 years old)....he says to me ..."ad , can we listen to some Ozzy music? I like it cause it's really spooky."
"It's way better than mom's music....her music is dumb."

he has never really expressed his feelings about any kind of songs  to either of us before.
I think I may have a budding young Metalhead on my hands.....should I be proud ? or scared ....it won't belong and I'll be finding beer under his bed and weed stashed in his alarm clock (i always put mine in the back-up battery compartment in my clock radio when I was a kid)....time to let him start growing out his hair.

All is fucking good man!
You couldnt ask for anything better right?
You get what the kid is around man...Metal it is!!OZZY/SABBATH!

Yet another one is brought to the dark side....

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Don't forget to have the "rug talk" with him when he gets older.  Best way to keep a kid off the pipe (bad pipe).
Quote 0 0