Ex_
Why are you always running your mouth about my site?

Seriously?
::animatedsmile
Quote 0 0
SaraJ
What is your site?
Quote 0 0
Ex_
Metal Insanity
Quote 0 0
R_Lee_Ermey
No offense, but when Live_DD acts like he is now, it give your site a bad name, and yeah you are acting like an ass Live, in which you probably don't give a fuck, just thought I'd bring it up.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
Do we know that is Live first off? Because, seems there is nobody to IPscan his profile.

But. My point is... If there is someone here haveing a problem with another user that may have a profile at my site: Why must it always be mentioned in the arguement with said person?
Quote 0 0
SaraJ
Ive never been to your site, so I cant say anything about it.
Quote 0 0
LoweDownDirty1
think krelian pretty much covered it for me

Quote 0 0
Ex_
See, I run a scan every month on the Net for search "Metal Insanity" and seems every once in a while Ozzfest pops up and there are all these comments by Lowedown about my site. And, I would really like to know. I mean every one may voice there opinion... and well... you know. Seems, maybe Lowdown has something against me.
Quote 0 0
SaraJ
I dont think he has anything against you sir. I think he just has something against your visitors.
Quote 0 0
LoweDownDirty1
now you are just being a paranoid fuck, yeap i'm making comment everyday about your site
dream on pal

Quote 0 0
A_C
No I've seen his posts in the Moderators forum, back over on the other Ozzfest board. He means what he says,

Quote 0 0
Ex_
You know. I'm not condoning what Live does here... because Live is his own dude... and well if that is him and he's pissed about something.

But, still on and on with the drama about my site.

Originally, my site was to feature Unknown garage bands from around the world, and it has become popular with Indie Bands and there are a few Major Bands that have been featured as well. Which, was a pleasure... and I'm sure maybe some of you all see it as a shit site, because I dont cater to corprate bullshit and Popular Metal Bands of the times.

Nevertheless, Krelian is right I dont give a fuck. Because there are some people that would like to browse through unknown bands.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
Did I say every once in a while Lowedown... I mean should I dig up the lastest thread where you've mention MI?

Calling me a paranoid fuck is about your fucking style. Because, truthfully this thread was meant to tell you to FUCK OFF get it dickhead Lowedown.
Quote 0 0
SaraJ
Im sensing some tension here.....
Quote 0 0
LoweDownDirty1
whatever, now kindly round up your rejects and take your circle jerk back to your gaytarded excuse for a site

Quote 0 0