QFT!
Quote 0 0
Ex_
most arguements are.

*drinks a fucking beer*
::animatedsmile
Quote 0 0
bunniegraves
wow you guys are bitchier than a couple of drag queens the day after a boob job.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
whatcha expect bunnie, hahha bOOb jOb drag queens lol
Quote 0 0
LoweDownDirty1
@sadian
i made the avatar
but for the record it's only temporary
think of it as a "they need to fix a few things around here and make this place look original" statement

Quote 0 0
Ex_
hahah you're still a dick lowedown, but it was some good photoshop for someone just starting out....

to think if you hadnt posted that avatar I wouldve went about my day, even after I had read the comment about Live at the MI forum...

its funny how that happened and I just happened to be passing by for my code/freetickets... how ironic.

lol
Quote 0 0
LoweDownDirty1
i'm apologizing to you sadian
i really have no prob with your site just a certain idiot that frequents it (no name needed)

Quote 0 0
Ex_
I accept. Thank you.

And, please forgive my irrational ways. I can relate with your frustrations. You mods have a tough job... ozzfest is a huge site. I screen every user that comes to my site=no spam. But, Ozzfest has to rely on mods, because the user rate per day joining has to be in the hundreds.

I dont mind bad PR, but coming from you was different. Not being a mod or anything, its more like I know you somewhat.. from the old board and so on....
Quote 0 0
sweet_dark
Wow...... To the cage..ohh no wait... what????? lol

Quote 0 0
Lycaon
POPCORN TIME AGAIN!!?!?! ::surprise::animatedsmile
Quote 0 0
MVP
This shit is way fucking old. Did you actually have this saved in favorites or just be so bored you found it?
Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Quote 0 0
spock
Dark Shadows is on! Hey, I think the vampire forgot his umbrella!::smile
Spock
Quote 0 0
Linnylikewingy
Quote:

Lycaon said: POPCORN TIME AGAIN!!?!?! ::surprise::animatedsmile

Lycaon, you give me a hard time about my Venom sucks! thread and yet you go and revive this obviously old argument. Don't be a fucking hypocrite. ::stare
Quote 0 0
STARBUCK
I don't get why this thread was dragged from the archives. Lame.
Quote 0 0
Detective_Jormungandr
lowedowndirty1 should come back, that dude was funny

Quote 0 0