minime
I find it amazeing that people have to think  about this..

Alice Cooper should be there already...
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
the artists listed on the Hall of Fame's 2011 ballot, which was announced this morning, include the Beastie Boys, Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, Donovan, Tom Waits, LL Cool J, Dr. John, the J. Geils Band, Darlene Love, Laura Nyro, Donna Summer, Joe Tex, and Chuck Willis. The Beastie Boys got a nod in 2008. Nyro, LL Cool J, and Summer were all nominated last year. Kiss is conspicuously absent, yet again.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
The definition of Rock And Roll has changed over the years, I think they wouldn't be to far off by renaming it the Modern Music Hall Of Fame.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Its amazing he's not there already.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
I hope that at least Alice Cooper and J. Geils Band get the nod.
Quote 0 0
SUPERDRUNK151
FUCK the rock and roll hall of fame!!Bon Jovi and LL cool J in the hall of fame is a bad joke.Mercyful Fate,Iron Maiden,Diamond head,these are bands that should be in there.And I forget Deep Purple is in there right?
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
SUPERDRUNK151 wrote:

FUCK the rock and roll hall of fame!!Bon Jovi and LL cool J in the hall of fame is a bad joke.Mercyful Fate,Iron Maiden,Diamond head,these are bands that should be in there.And I forget Deep Purple is in there right?

LL Cool J is a bad joke.  However, why shouldn't Bon Jovi be in there?  Look at what they've accomplished.  They've got every right on earth to be in the R&R HoF.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Deep Purple and ? & The mysterians should be in there!!!
Quote 0 0
SUPERDRUNK151
Crazy_eyes wrote:

SUPERDRUNK151 wrote:

LL Cool J is a bad joke.  However, why shouldn't Bon Jovi be in there?  Look at what they've accomplished.  They've got every right on earth to be in the R&R HoF.

Oh I don't know maybe because their music sucks old man ballz.Ok that wanted dead or alive song was ok,but just because a band has been around for along time doesn't mean they should be in the hall of fame.The hall of fame should be for artist with real talent.
Quote 0 0
Nando
PrimusSucks wrote:

The definition of Rock And Roll has changed over the years, I think they wouldn't be to far off by renaming it the Modern Music Hall Of Fame.

I hope that actually happens so then it might have a little bit of credibility. It sucks at the moment
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Your one opinion doesn't mean anything as far as R&R Hof.  Other people say they're the greatest band that's ever existed.  They've had 8-9 platinum albums.  They've place in just about every country on earth.  The inspired several large bands that there are today.  THAT is what they look at.  They don't look at whether or not they like the bands.  That's why they have every right to be in there.  If you feel the need to accept ONLY bands you like into the HoF then you start your own.
Quote 0 0