paozzygrrll56
  im thinkin a garbage bag ta cover me.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
  im curious what the heck is the foam made of looks like shave cream. but it has to be nontoxic incase people git a taste or get hit in the eyes with it.  and i love your pics where ya in the pit. did ya get hosed. teel me the details, anymore tips?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

im curious what the heck is the foam made of looks like shave cream. but it has to be nontoxic incase people git a taste or get hit in the eyes with it.  and i love your pics where ya in the pit. did ya get hosed. teel me the details, anymore tips?
I swear this tip always worked,...I take a little flashlight with me and wave it over peoples heads and say: "OUTTA THE WAY,...clear the ailses!"

Quote 0 0
Stumperxxx
o baby ill be front stage pit as soon as bls are almost finished... gonna have to get drunk before mainstage cuz ill be standing there until ozzy is finished... Piss bag and all..LMAO
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Piss bag?!? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
wow, that would be interesting but there was no way i wanted to stand all day and night in the hot August sun squished and most likely risking heat stroke cuz i've had it before. i leave that to others ). paozzygrrll56, i' just wear clothes with a mind that they may be soaked. wear sunscreen and be sure you drink lots of water several days ahead of the event so that you don't risk dehydration. and have fun!
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
will do blades, and ill just have a few drinks im not stupid.  it does get hot as hell at these events, not as young as i used to be(sad but tru) im vip so ill be seeking shade in the vip second stage section for part of the day after i meet some of the bands. thats my pit prep. also ill have a beach towel in my car so the seats dont get wrecked.  my new question- what song does he get that hose out for? is it near the end of the set or middle or what?
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I, was in the pit in 08', there wasn't any foam, but he had a water cannon blasting everybody. It was awsome because it had been hot as hell all day
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
that foam is the same stuff firemen use to put out chemical fires, cuz if they used water, the chemicals would just spread the fire out on top of the water.  its kind of the same stuff in a fire extinguisher.

its totally cool, when our town has its local village festival, the fire department blocks off a section of the alley behind the station and fills up half a block with the stuff, ten feet high.  the kids run through it like a big cloud.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Stumperxxx
I was just kidding about the piss bag btw... LMAO.  im young and dumb but not that retarded.
Quote 0 0