FIRSTOZZYFAN
It`s upside down too....the members of Black Sabbath all wore their crosses properly.
They were bestowed upon them by Tony`s father......
The tattoo is a perversion of the skewed perspective people have of Ozzy and Sabbath.
Dont blame me......................

Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
and the winner of the worst tattoo in history award goes too.....that dood.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Kinda basic, I probably could have done that tatoo and I've never picked up a needle.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
thothxiii
Wrong!!!! Read up on your Black Sabbath history, it was Ozzys father, who was a machinist who made the crosses for the band after they were stalked by a group of satanist for refusuing to play a gig at Stonehenge!!!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
sounds like several U's needs to get "I Am Ozzy." thothxiii has the right concept. Ozzy's dad did make the crosses, he was a steel worker in a factory in the UK. First he made one for Ozz, then the rest of the band wanted one so he made them each one too ~*
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
thothxiii
f_darkbladeus is right, he says that in the book "I Am Ozzy" but in the book "Ozzy Knows Best An Unauthorized Biography" by Chris Nickson he says that after they refused the gig at Stonehenge, the satanists told them a curse had been placed on them so Ozzy had his father make the aluminum crosses and they wore them constantly for protection!!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Gotta love it!
Keep it alive man!

Sabbath ink will always work.

Quote 0 0