f_darkbladeus
A DEFINITE MUST FOR ANY DISCERNING AND OZZY LOVING FOO!!!! ) I'm so there. Thanks!!! Where will they be available, and when? And, will there be links here or on Ozzy.com to buy them???
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Yes link to purchase and more info will be posted on http://www.ozzy.com and here in the news section as well.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I will buy this and anything else Randy Rhodes.  This will be so cool if they get some never before heard songs from Ozzy and Randy as well as some live performances.  On top of having Tribute I bought a bootleg of an Ozzy live tape converted to CD from a Montreal show (not the king biscuit one) with the entire set on two discs.  It's got everything from Blizzard on it plus Flying High Again, Believer, Over the Mountain and the Sabbath classics of Iron Man Children of the Grave and Paranoid.  I heard back then at a few shows they would play Diary and You can't kill rock n' roll so hopefully with this re-release anniversary stuff we can see Randy playing those songs.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Hellz yeah, Halloween and Ozzy who caould ask for more I cant wait!!!
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Hell yea. I will be all over that. Great great great news
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I got a little note in my copy of Scream that this was going to be released later this year.  it made me smile
because years ago I bought CDs of the first two albums for Christmas, not knowing what they did to them, and when I popped them in the stereo we could hear the difference immediately.  we were sooooo pissed off.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

I got a little note in my copy of Scream that this was going to be released later this year.  it made me smile
because years ago I bought CDs of the first two albums for Christmas, not knowing what they did to them, and when I popped them in the stereo we could hear the difference immediately.  we were sooooo pissed off.
I`m glad everyone kissed and made up....I didnt like the idea of knowing it was re-recorded. I dont like the idea of ANYTHING being re-recorded by any artist for any reason. But thats just me.....s
Since my older CD`s were obtained around the original release dates and signed by Ozzy years later,,,I guess just out of curiosity I should snap up the doctored versions from a record reseller or flea market .........just for historical purposes of course.
I would love to see these updated releases in my pile of stuff.......

Quote 0 0
zfw
I think they're supposed to come out around Thanksgiving. Thankfully SOMEONE had the sense to re-release them with the original drum and bass tracks. What a cluster-fuck that was.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
zfw wrote:

I think they're supposed to come out around Thanksgiving. .

They'll be out at Halloween.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

zfw wrote:

What a great "treat."  :-[ Ok, lame, I know.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
f_darkbladeus wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

zfw wrote:

What a great "treat."  :-[ Ok, lame, I know.

Haha, I think you can be forgiven for that 
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I'm still waiting !!!!! WTF!!!  :-\
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
They have both been pushed back to April.
Quote 0 0
poweslave
Will these include DVD's Wizzard of Ozz?
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
poweslave wrote:

Will these include DVD's Wizzard of Ozz?

The box set will
Quote 0 0