AlpineValleyGirl
because we all put our tours on
one leg at a time
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Pauly99Walnuts
When do tickets go on sale for the MSG Date?
I Dig U Man
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I don't know. They say presale for VIP packages is Monday. Doesn't say when regular tickets are on sale.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
wow i guess ozzy does not like PA. now i have to go to the izod center in jersey is that close to ny i think. dont wanna miss him.    me soo sad about this.  does this mean he is only in north america for the month? im confused about that. do ya think hell come back to the states.
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

wow i guess ozzy does not like PA. now i have to go to the izod center in jersey is that close to ny i think. dont wanna miss him.      me soo sad about this.   oes this mean he is only in north america for the month? im confused about that. do ya think hell come back to the states.

These aren't the only dates for the North American Tour. They clearly say that more dates will be added eventually. Also, this is only the First Leg. I say Ozzy will come to Philly at least once and probably/possibly DC as well. I live in PA and I'm going to try to get Meet and Greet tickets for the New York show, then other tickets for the NJ show. I will be going to as many as possible.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

paozzygrrll56 wrote:

wow i guess ozzy does not like PA. now i have to go to the izod center in jersey is that close to ny i think. dont wanna miss him.      me soo sad about this.   oes this mean he is only in north america for the month? im confused about that. do ya think hell come back to the states.

These aren't the only dates for the North American Tour. They clearly say that more dates will be added eventually. Also, this is only the First Leg. I say Ozzy will come to Philly at least once and probably/possibly DC as well. I live in PA and I'm going to try to get Meet and Greet tickets for the New York show, then other tickets for the NJ show. I will be going to as many as possible.

Awesome about your seeing as many shows as possible MrTT. I hope they do bring it closer for you too PaOzzygrrll56.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Who has their tix??
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
Got my tickets for the New York and New Jersey shows today

What's up with the Baltimore show, Wiz? Did they change their minds about it?
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
didn't quite hear what the dj said about ozzy coming to chicago . . .
something about how he might not swing through here this winter

hopefully I heard him wrong.  how is ozzy's back, anyways?
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
sighs, looks up Moline and Detroit on mapquest
Quote 0 0
devilmusik
just got my tix for the san jose show
Quote 0 0