zfw
meddman wrote:

Ive been to every Ozzfest with the exception of Dallas a couple years ago. I'm located in Northern California. It was bad enough to have Ozzfest only have one date last time, now we get 6 lousy dates. Of course LA gets the nod for California. God forbid he has to travel too far. Heres an idea, have the tour and have Ozzy show up when he can, but still have a full blown Ozzfest. I've been a loyal fan of Black Sabbath and Ozzy since day one. No more. So fuck Ozzy and Sharon, Mayhem Festival here i come.

have fun at Mayhem......
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
meddman wrote:

Ive been to every Ozzfest with the exception of Dallas a couple years ago. I'm located in Northern California. It was bad enough to have Ozzfest only have one date last time, now we get 6 lousy dates. Of course LA gets the nod for California. God forbid he has to travel too far. Heres an idea, have the tour and have Ozzy show up when he can, but still have a full blown Ozzfest. I've been a loyal fan of Black Sabbath and Ozzy since day one. No more. So fuck Ozzy and Sharon, Mayhem Festival here i come.
Dude just deal with it and quit bitching. There's plenty of other tours to go to.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
we dont need you, so go on to your gayhemfest.
Obviously you were never a real fan if your getting so ass-hurt about the show not coming to your city...news flash ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!! and every ozzfest Ive been to have been either a 2 hour or 4 hour drive.
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
meddman wrote:

Get a clue you idiots, if your going to tour then tour. At least Mayhem is going to tour. Ozzfest had been the best of all tours for years. Now it's crap. I never said it was about me. Read the fucking postings, Im not the only one you moron. God forbid fans expect Ozzy to tour. If he can't hack it anymore then freakin retire. Read my post, I stated I've been his biggest fan since the old days, I supported the tour for years, we are getting snubbed it's a fact. Maybe Sharon needs to get off her ass and organize a proper tour instead of the crap she been doing on TV, it's sad.  So really get a clue. Your getting used.
I can't tell if your serious or not.
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
meddman wrote:

One date for everything west of the Mississippi is pretty bad, no one can debate that. Yes I'm serious. Here's one for being sarcastic... maybe they will add Dragonforce to make the line up complete.  lol
that would make it 10x more br00tal!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!11!
Quote 0 0
DirtButton
Real fans find a ride instead of looking for sympathy on the internet. The road trip is half the fun. Be happy they are coming back this yaer, change you tampon, take a midol and suck it up.
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
DirtButton wrote:

Real fans find a ride instead of looking for sympathy on the internet. The road trip is half the fun. Be happy they are coming back this yaer, change you tampon, take a midol and suck it up.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Really?? this thread title??.....would you say that to thier face? wow.....just think about it all for a minute.
Get a grip and show some respect.....

Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Really?? this thread title??.....would you say that to thier face? wow.....just think about it all for a minute.
exactly, they both have done so many great things for the industry
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

exactly, they both have done so many great things for the industry
I say we gather some pitchforks and torches so we can RUN  THIS DISGRUNTLED  MEMBER OUTTA TOWN!!!!!!
Who`s with me!!!!!!!!!( FOF sharpens pointed stick.....)

Quote 0 0
DirtButton
Eh, we did the torches thing last week. How about a good old fashioned tar and feathering? Its been awhile since we had one of those.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
DirtButton wrote:

Eh, we did the torches thing last week. How about a good old fashioned tar and feathering? Its been awhile since we had one of those.
( FOF bubbles up some hot TAR......skins a few chickens...)

Quote 0 0
Mantooth
OK, then can you get this taco sauce stain out of my copy of "Being And Nothingness"?
Quote 0 0