MIDDLE_FINGER Show full post »
Crazy_eyes
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

LOKISrevenge wrote:

I' d love to go to this.Nuthin like a big fest .3 days of metal madness & mayhem.I see damn near eveything I wanna see in the smaller venues....but nuthin like a big fest..toal differnt atmosphere and if your campin all 3 days even more fun .Europe aint a 3rd world country now .....they get plenty of shows in addition to the fests

yeah, but by the end of the third day of the festival, it starts looking like a third world country.

and smelling like one, too.

Do they not have showers?
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Crazy_eyes wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

LOKISrevenge wrote:

I' d love to go to this.Nuthin like a big fest .3 days of metal madness & mayhem.I see damn near eveything I wanna see in the smaller venues....but nuthin like a big fest..toal differnt atmosphere and if your campin all 3 days even more fun .Europe aint a 3rd world country now .....they get plenty of shows in addition to the fests

yeah, but by the end of the third day of the festival, it starts looking like a third world country.

and smelling like one, too.

Do they not have showers?
nope and a trip to the port-a-johns is like a journey into the foulest depths of hell...can't speak for European fests though....but I can't imagine them being much better
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
* gag *
I'm trying to eat my lunch ok!?
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Gnomez wrote:

* gag *
I'm trying to eat my lunch ok!?
A good lunch I assume.........oughtta taste just as good the 2nd time around
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Damn!  Wish I could get a passport, I would love to see Angel Witch, Bad Brains and Corrosion.  Of course Ozzy and some of the others too but I've never seen Corrosion, Angel Witch and Bad Brains.  Thanks Bin Laden!
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
CORONER!!

Is Baaaaaack!

Quote 0 0
MEATSANDWICH
I am really thinking about going to this.
Quote 0 0
minime
bump.
Quote 0 0