MikeGimmelli
DUDE, YOU GUYS KICK ASS.  holy shit, those songs were FUCKIN AWESOME!  how do you vote?  i cant figure it out.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
sounds good but cant get the first link to work
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
That is some fucking great shit! but for some reason its like I got a slap in the face by Lamb of God.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
im tryin to sign up to be a scout but i dont know what a Vanity URL is, and i have to enter one, what is it?
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
nevermind, i figured it out.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
sounds good....but I dont feel like doing all of that shit...maybe later
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
nice. good shit.
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
I honestly didn't think the reaction would be this good. Fuck Ya!
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
FamilyMost wrote:

Are you guys dark ambient?
no we're along the lines of taking back sunday and fall out boy
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
i gave your band 5 skulls.  or at least i tried to, a lot of shit on that site is fucked up.  i hope my vote went through.  i listened to some of the other metal bands on there, THEY FUCKIN SUCKED BIG TIME.
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

i gave your band 5 skulls.  or at least i tried to, a lot of shit on that site is fucked up.  i hope my vote went through.  i listened to some of the other metal bands on there, THEY FUCKIN SUCKED BIG TIME.
ya. noticed that about a lot of local bands too. no one has a unique sound any more
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

ya. noticed that about a lot of local bands too. no one has a unique sound any more

for me it doesnt even have to be something new or unique, i like a lot bands that replicated a sound from a different band, but some of the bands i listened to on that site just fuckin sucked soooo bad.  have you checked how many votes your band got?  from what i can tell it looks like you got 5 votes and all of them were 5 skulls.  but im not really sure cause that sites a little confusing.
Quote 0 0