minime
seen them a few times..should be a good show for ya Loki..

have fun my brother...

Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I saw In Flames back at the old Club Laga in Pittsburgh with Iced Earth and Jag Panzer.  Great show.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
I saw'em open for Mushroomhead @ Laga....legendary  BTW !!! Then at Smalls in 09 with BTBAM and 3iob
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
LOKISrevenge wrote:

I saw'em open for Mushroomhead @ Laga....legendary  BTW !!! Then at Smalls in 09 with BTBAM and 3iob

Yeah I missed the Laga Show with Mushroomhead.  I think I might have been on vacation.  I can't remember when that was but I was mad I wasn't able to make that one.  But the Iced Earth/In Flames/Jag Panzer show was awesome!  Jag was ok, but In Flames and Iced Earth owned it.  I remember Matt Barlow running in with a big American Flag!  It was shortly after 9/11 so we were all amped up seeing that.
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Sounda like it was a killer show!! My 1st show ater 911 was TOOL  at mellon arena EEERIE show .City was blacked out most lights in the arena were out
Sittin here now twistin doobs & watchin the Pens...Anticipateing the show tonight
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
DON'T GET MUCH BETTER
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Cool Pics LOKI!  Is that the Tilted Kilt where you were at before the show?  That bar looks awful familiar haha!  I may have been in there a couple of times.
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
yeah ,Matt it's the tilted kilt  When it's to cold to tailgate .....It's the spot.I got there about 4:45 and In Flames was already at the bar
MAN I'm hunggover now and I gotta go to work ..ouch
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
LOKISrevenge wrote:

yeah ,Matt it's the tilted kilt  When it's to cold to tailgate .....It's the spot.I got there about 4:45 and In Flames was already at the bar
MAN I'm hunggover now and I gotta go to work ..ouch

I always get a warm feeling in that bar haha!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
MattSabbath13 wrote:

Is she at least hot?
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Crazy_eyes wrote:

MattSabbath13 wrote:

Is she at least hot?
The bar has a dozen or so HOT  waitresses
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I like the tall Brunette that is next to the blonde.  I mean all four or nice but if I had to pick a favorite out of that bunch it would be her.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
No one deserves to be treated like that Alpine.  Although I don't know 100% for sure, but in Pittsburgh we treat our ladies a lot better than that.  Shit happens everywhere and I really hope the girls down at the Pittsburgh kilt don't have to go through that.  They aren't just nice to look at, they are really nice people too.  My thoughts may get dirty but I always treat them with respect and of course tip well.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
the customers ogling and grabbing the kilties is one thing
the manager doing it on a constant basis is another

and don't get me wrong.  I love to ogle a nice laddie in a kilt.  it's a Scottish thing 
god I love those knee caps!
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I understand.
Quote 0 0