ministrymember99 Show full post »
psycho_bitch
love it all, excet for the nostradamus album. retty weak. my brother just texted me a icture of his friend who is a co in hartford, osing with rob halford. lucky bitch!
the letter after o is fucked u on my keyboard. my daughter silled chocolate milk on it lol
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
livin after midnight has always been my favorite song by them.
it helped me find god one time while smoking fry.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Can never get enough Judas Priest!
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
HELLRIDER, HELLRIDER!!!
You fought their battles for them!!!!
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
HEAVY METAL!!!
HEAVY METAL!!!
WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Heavy Metal?
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
FUCK YEAH!
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
I took a listen to Turbo the other day and went into it expecting to hate it, it isn't bad at all, just different.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
PrimusSucks wrote:

I took a listen to Turbo the other day and went into it expecting to hate it, it isn't bad at all, just different.

Whoever said turbo was a bad album has shitty taste in music. Its one of my favorites.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
ministrymember99 wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

Whoever said turbo was a bad album has shitty taste in music. Its one of my favorites.
I just hear it gets a lot of crap, and is Priest's worst work.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
PrimusSucks wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

I just hear it gets a lot of crap, and is Priest's worst work.

A lot of people just say that because of the track Turbo Lover which was a detour from their normal stuff and lyrically Halford was more forward with his sexuality and mass audiences dont like homosexuality or change and thats what that album was.
Quote 0 0