MIDDLE_FINGER
Wal-Mart sucks....

Funny shit!

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
At least I can agree with MF on this one! Btw, just heard that Wallyworld is seeking to drive Family Dollar General, Rite Aid & CVS out of bussiness by creating mini Walmart stores (that sell basic goods & will have a small pharmacy) just across the street from these fine stores. Seriously...wtf?

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Last I heard Gene's wife gave him the boot. Anybody know if she let him out of the dog house.
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
i don't think shannon has come home yet....
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
they are back together again acording to family jewels last  tuesday night 
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
i didn't get to watch the whole episode....  i know they danced while nick sang, shannon cried, they went home together but she headed upstairs to pack more and gene was trying to convience her that she needed to be home and that she is the one that made the house and home and the family a real family.
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
yeah they meet with shrink at the end together and gene has to stop acting single they go to Iseral (???) to meet his dad and Halfbrother next week so no more dramma .....
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Tuesday night you say. I keep forgeting when they show it and always miss it.
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
They should do what MF did/does! Buddy boi gets 3 checks a month. a disability check, a mental evaluation check & an unemployment check. Too bad he failed one of those...EPIC fail.

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

They should do what MF did/does! Buddy boi gets 3 checks a month. a disability check, a mental evaluation check & an unemployment check. Too bad he failed one of those...EPIC fail.

Pffffffffffft...

You go with that kid! Hahahahahaha! What BS can you punks come up with...Yup!

And you flip a burger i hear.Hmmmmmm...Get real young lad!

Try flipping homes and then come talk shit MMK..
Pffffffffffffffffffffft...Dumb ass has the fuck jobs..Hahahahahaha !

Quote 0 0
murmaider
klean upps onzzz isles 5zzz
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
murmaider wrote:

klean upps onzzz isles 5zzz

You can quit with the fucking ZZZZ thing asshole!
We had enough with Pedo Catz MMk.....Nigger.

Quote 0 0