FIRSTOZZYFAN
FIRSTOZZYFAG wrote:

ANY YOUNG MALES BETWEEN THE AGES OF 15-20 WHO WOULD LIKE SOME OZZYFEST TIX..............................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CONTACT ME
8. Additional Use Restrictions. You may only use this Site, the Services, the Marks and the Materials in a manner that, in Company's sole judgment, is consistent with the intended purposes thereof. If you are unsure of whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please contact the Company at info@bubbleup.net. By way of example, and not limitation, you agree not to:

a. Use this Site for any commercial purpose, such as conducting sales of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling tickets of any kind.

g. Harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.

UH OH!!!!!!! we have a winner!!!!! ding ding ding ding!!!!! 

Quote 0 0
crazyman6966725
I THINK YOU SHOULD BE REMOVED FREOM THIS SITE AT THE VERY LEAST ASKING SEX FROM MINORS YOU SICK FUCK!! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TURN YOU INTO THE POLICE BECAUSE YOU ARE A SEXUAL PREDATOR YOU SICK FUCK . I WILL BE SENDING YOU AND YOUR ID TO THE COPS , THATS JUST WRONG!! YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOURS IN JAIL YOU SICK FUCK!!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
crazyman6966725 wrote:

I THINK YOU SHOULD BE REMOVED FREOM THIS SITE AT THE VERY LEAST ASKING SEX FROM MINORS YOU SICK FUCK!! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TURN YOU INTO THE POLICE BECAUSE YOU ARE A SEXUAL PREDATOR YOU SICK FUCK . I WILL BE SENDING YOU AND YOUR ID TO THE COPS , THATS JUST WRONG!! YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOURS IN JAIL YOU SICK FUCK!!
I agree with you,...when I was a moderator on the `06 board, a member was going to commit suicide,...the other members alerted me and i went into the database and gave the IP to my local police,..they contacted the state police in that state and were at that dudes house in a few minutes,..I`m in NJ and that member was in Illinois,...that was pretty quick. This sick individual we have above isnt as anonymous as  they think they are. Thats a federal crime....luring a minor on the internet. By law I`m pretty sure as an EMT I have to report that.....so,...I`ll let you all know what the police say about it .

Quote 0 0