MsCeeAngel
Would love it if Ozzfest comes out with the best of or just hrs long footage of past Ozzfests. I' buy that in a heart beat! Ahh... the good ole days!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
hey i would like one of those mags, but it seems to be only available in the uk at the moment.  i would be gratefull to my friend arizona if she can score me a copy.  send me a pm. if ya read this girl.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

hey i would like one of those mags, but it seems to be only available in the uk at the moment.  i would be gratefull to my friend arizona if she can score me a copy.  send me a pm. if ya read this girl.

The link shows US-CAN for one price, the rest of the world for another. I don't have a clue what you mean that it's only available in the UK? The show that is on it is from the UK, but I don't care because it covers past Ozzfests, and this year UK has Korn who I also like and I was cool with their lineup. Hmmm. What's going on?
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
its just im sometimes confused when ordering stuff and a little gunshy about ordering from a place overseas. mainly if they do the money conversions right, i did not see the area where they cover forien options, i read a little more detail later. i also dont care where it covers him just reading about him pleases me.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

its just im sometimes confused when ordering stuff and a little gunshy about ordering from a place overseas. mainly if they do the money conversions right, i did not see the area where they cover forien options, i read a little more detail later. i also dont care where it covers him just reading about him pleases me.

It costs $15 and some change. That's the conversion (about 1.5x British lbs = USD). I got "I Am Ozzy" early cuz I ordered overseas. I guess as long as it's posted on the Ozzfest site & Ozzy.com, I'm good. They check out stuff and officially sanction it, so I'm not too concerned. They send it, it takes about 2-3 business days longer than regular sends, but it arrives and has this cool postage from overseas LOL ~* ). I order stuff from a vendor for t-shirts over there that sells really cool t-shirts with chains and dragons and so on, it's a breeze so long as it's secure orders which this is ~~~~~ I did it woman! It's ok!
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
ok thanx for the heads up ill look into it tom after my hard day at work. im bushed now from an amazing horrorcon i went to in gburg pa. partied hard hard.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
nice girl. but i think they have sold out, because i cant find it on that link.  maybe i need to goole metel hammer that what ill try next.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
hey wiz, ive been trying that link ya posted to get the magazine and it does not show it. im asking for a big favor and if ya have any copies i can buy off of ya.  PLZ PM ME IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.  THANX IF YA CAN HELP THIS OZZFAN.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
niether did i im going to the barns and noble near me tom to check and see if they have it.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
GUESS WHAT GANG I WENT BOOK SHOPPING AND SCORED 2 COPIES OF THE ZINE AT BARNS AND NOBLES. I OPENED ONE AND THE OTHER WILL BE IN PLASTIC TO KEEP IT PRISTINE.  the mag is sooo cool. and so are the extras.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

GUESS WHAT GANG I WENT BOOK SHOPPING AND SCORED 2 COPIES OF THE ZINE AT BARNS AND NOBLES. I OPENED ONE AND THE OTHER WILL BE IN PLASTIC TO KEEP IT PRISTINE.  the mag is sooo cool. and so are the extras.

Score!!
Quote 0 0