Dood, where's the beard???
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
Alls I see is a Pittsburgh Jacket
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Tiger479 wrote:

Dood, where's the beard???
lolololololol I was gonna do the corpsepaint deal but I couldn'tget off work early enough
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
Loki, did you add me on facebook?
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
PrimusSucks wrote:

Nevermind, got my answer.
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
PrimusSucks wrote:

LMAO I added you DAYS ago
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
LOKISrevenge wrote:

PrimusSucks wrote:

LMAO I added you DAYS ago
Ya, I just wasn't sure if it was you.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Fuck man with the low price of those tickets I can see why/how you can afford to go to as many shows as you do!
$39.50!
Tickets for a concert here are $100 plus.
I just paid NZD $130 for Def Leppard tix
(Seated were only $
I guess it's all an economy of scale...in the USA a band can tour easily and cheaply and play a new location each night.
To get to NZ must cost a band big $$$$ and they might only play one show to say 5000-10,000 people
Still good money isn't it? $130 x 5000 people = $650,000
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
concert tickets can be real cheap or ultra expensive, depending on the venue and the artist
they are also getting to be like airline tickets;  when they first go on sale they are expensive
but the closer you get to the 'flight' whatever seats are still left go really cheap
day-of-show tickets at some venues, especially stage plays, sometimes go for around ten bucks

and $39.50 is the face price of the ticket.  if you are smart and go to the box office (if you can)
you save alot of the "convenience fees", which on a $39.50 ticket can bring the price up to over $50

but yeah, ya gotta figure in the cost of flying the whole band, etc to the other side of the world
into the price of the ticket.  and how much out of that $650,000.00 is left after everyone gets paid?
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
yeah...I went to the box office...actual price 42.50......ticket disaster rapes ya though....always try to get tics at BO  if possible
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I can't imagine living down the street from someplace that has such a great lineup of shows!
we used to go to Metro or the Thirsty Whale, sometimes 3-4 times a week and see up-and-coming
metal bands or national artists, for cheap or free (the place had a LOT of back doors!)
but Metro doesn't book metal or hard rock acts there too much anymore, the Whale closed years ago
so if you want metal in chicago you gotta go to Reggies
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0