FIRSTOZZYFAN
FOF @ F*$kfacedarkbladeus....STFU. Ozzy dumped Zakk,...he must be the enemy right???

Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FOF @ F*$kfacedarkbladeus....STFU. Ozzy dumped Zakk,...he must be the enemy right???

BAHAHAHAHA
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ministrymember99 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

BAHAHAHAHA
Ehhh...I get her,..she loves Ozzy.
But her comments towards the doom metal Icons,,,,the fathers of metal,...just seemed a tad harsh.
I was gonna join that site the other day,...I wanna talk to JD about it first though.

Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

BAHAHAHAHA
Ehhh...I get her,..she loves Ozzy.
But her comments towards the doom metal Icons,,,,the fathers of metal,...just seemed a tad harsh.
I was gonna join that site the other day,...I wanna talk to JD about it first though.

Wasnt there a guy from BLS named JD?
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Actually, no, he is not the enemy. And, I thought the decision mutual myself. Here's another shocker for you. Zakk was disrespectful of Ozzy too in the media. Doesn't mean I don't love the man or his contributions to the memories I have of Ozzy. But he was rude to the man also. Pisses this woman right off.

And you have it straight I am a fan of Ozzy. I have been for 33 years. He is not the only musician I listen to, but his music has always been tops in and a big part of my life.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0