zfw
Ive got the 2004 one layin' around somewhere.
Quote 0 0
CthulhuDawn
I have the 2003 shirt made into a halter top. I never bought any at the Ozzfests I went to...I don't remember why
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
I bought a shirt at '97, '98, and '99. Then I got wise and spent all my money on beer.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
never bought any merchandise at any of the "fests" that I attended......spent all my cash on beer...at $8 a beer you gotta set your priorities 

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
da_wizard wrote:

never bought any merchandise at any of the "fests" that I attended......spent all my cash on beer...at $8 a beer you gotta set your priorities 

I actually bought some of the Ozzy Blessed Holy Water they had at Ozzfest '98. I probably still have it somewhere. Leave it to Ozzfest to find a way to charge even more for a bottle of water.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
elsuperbeasto wrote:

da_wizard wrote:

I actually bought some of the Ozzy Blessed Holy Water they had at Ozzfest '98. I probably still have it somewhere. Leave it to Ozzfest to find a way to charge even more for a bottle of water.
Ozzy gave me some of that shit.....

Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i don't like to wear concert shirts that i haven't been to.
Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest1
I usually don't buy merch, keeping myself hydrated in the fucking heat is expensive enough
Quote 0 0