f_darkbladeus
Ozzy gave SUCH a performance, he fucking blew away the crowd. My son said people all over the place were mesmerized. He was in Lawn. It impressed him, the devotion he saw on all the faces.  . I was so happy he got to see people and their love for Ozzy, not just his mom. He's like "Mom, everyone was headbanging, and just so amazed!" He knew all the songs because Mom plays them ALOT heh heh!!! Ozzy is so beautiful ~*
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
killaz
Quote 0 0
poweslave
awesome review
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
Kick ass review, makes me jealous, I didn't know you were a girl, learn something new everyday.
Quote 0 0
Rocknrollcola
Cool pictures. I hope other people have pictures to share.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Awesome review thanks Darkbladeus!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your review and checking out your pics
Thankyou so much for taking the time to share and post your awesome experience!!!

Ozzfestgurl nice pic.....you're a hawty
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
Awesome review! I can't wait for the Camden date!

Really liking Ozzy's setlist also! Fire In The Sky, Killer Of Giants, Fairies Wear Boots? Fuck yeah!

Wonder if he'll change it up at all or if that is the static set. Either way, loving it!
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
i must say that i share your devotion and love for Ozzy and I really appreciate the awesome review.... I'm going to the Mansfield show and am definatley super stoked since reading this THANKS AGAIN
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
Did you see if there were any meet and greets?
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
IbanezJS wrote:

Did you see if there were any meet and greets?

I heard that there were. The guy next to me had a backstage pass LUCKY ASS! I don't know. I spent $150 to sit where I was. That was all I could afford. Kinda annoyed me that a guy paid $105 in front of me, and the guy next to me with that backstage access paid $80. But other than that I would not have done things any differently. I had a GREAT seat and got to see Ozzy up close during a phenomenal show. That's beyond the price. I have loved the man since forever. Being able to be in the same space with him was worth so much more to this womans heart. He's Ozzy!
---
Quote 0 0
stevepwn
u dont like devildriver.... wtf
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
stevepwn wrote:

u dont like devildriver.... wtf

nope. don't like that genre at all. it's the vocals. i don't like them. the music was good though.
---
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
I got 36 hours til the gates fuckin open...damn I can never sleep b4 a good show  \m/(><\m/
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
poweslave wrote:

awesome review
Quote 0 0