OzzIsGod
Well, I suppose we'll show up to the line for the gate to open with our food bags and stuff, and if we find out we can't bring it in, we'll just eat it all before we go in! 

I'm not worried about a camera. I have my Droid X phone so I can take pictures with that.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

Well, I suppose we'll show up to the line for the gate to open with our food bags and stuff, and if we find out we can't bring it in, we'll just eat it all before we go in! 

I'm not worried about a camera. I have my Droid X phone so I can take pictures with that.
If a place really wants to not allow certain things I get it....but if you try to take certain other from me things I wont allow it.
I`d start yelling out: "OZZY IS BEING HELD IN A PRISON CAMP AND MADE TO PERFORM FOR THE OPPRESSED MASSES!"

Quote 0 0
poweslave
Remember that rumor about Metallica playing?? Maybe that is what's holding up the set times...

probobly not...
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
I didn't hear anything about that rumor? Do you have a link for it?

That' be fucking awesome if it was true, though! 
Quote 0 0
FTW13
lawn for me.
"Forever Love It Loud"!
Quote 0 0
poweslave
Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

I didn't hear anything about that rumor? Do you have a link for it?

That' be fucking awesome if it was true, though! 

someone posted it here a little while ago.
Quote 0 0
poweslave
Does anyone know if the second stage area is compleatly flat or is there a slant or hill that we can chill on? I dont plan on being in the pit or anything for the second stage and just want to chill from a distance.
Quote 0 0
gannelle515
i'll be on the lawn...getting soaked probably

those items sounds right for festivals. not that a blanket will do any good today. better bring a plastic shower curtain!
Quote 0 0
ozzfest118
Selling two lawn tix for 25 and two seat tix section 202 row d center stage. 65 each or best offer. Friends backed out this morning and got stuck with the tickets
Quote 0 0