MattSabbath13
Dear lord if he plays After Forever, Into the Void and Evil Woman, Killer of Giants, Hand of Doom and FIre in the Sky I will die, it would be a beautiful death!  I know some of those will be cut but damn I don't think Evil Woman has been played since 1970.  That would be a forty year old treat 39 years overdue!
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
that is a fuckin awesome set!!!
Quote 0 0
zfw
OzzFest set is probably the top left square on the list:

Scream
I Don't Know
Crazy Train
Mama I'm Comin' Home
I Don't Wanna Change The World
Suicide Solution
Bark At The Moon
Mr. Crowley
Road To Nowhere
War Pigs
Iron Man
Paranoid
No More Tears

The others songs are probably songs being worked out for a few to be added to his setlist during the World Tour later this year and next or maybe even one or two for OzzFest. I' be surprised to see Snowblind making the cut because I doubt Ozzy's voice can reach that octave. Still, it' be nice to hear since he hasn't sung it in years. Other songs on that list that would kick some ass are:

Killer Of Giants (one of Jake E. Lee's best solos ever)
Flying High Again
Believer
You Can't Kill Rock and Roll
Shot In The Dark
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Lord of this world
fire in the sky
&
faeries wear boots
would be awesome to hear...
For some reason I dont see ozz ever doing behind the wall of sleep or hand of doom live ever again.
One song not listed that I would LOVE to see live is Slow Down from BATM one of my all time faves.
Quote 0 0
zfw
f_darkbladeus wrote:

zfw, my question is...why always be so damned conservative (yawn, your setlist). I mean, yea, you have to pander to people who only know Crazy Train for gods sake, but so many of his other songs and Sabbaths are just plain BAD@SS ya know? Catchy too - look at Children of the Grave, or Thunder Underground, those are hot songs that everyone gets pumped to. What about all of us diehards?

I say NO MORE YAWN SETLISTS, break it out and rock the world on this festival. Make everyone that DIDN'T get tickets REALLY REGRET THAT. HAHA HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!

my setlist? If you click on the link in your original post you'll see that all I did was copy the list of songs in the upper left block of the rehearsel setlist. So, yawn if you must, but those songs (except for the new one) are the staple setlist that Ozzy has played at EVERY show for years. If I were making the setlist it would be more like this:

Symptom Of The Universe
Believer
N.I.B.
Revelation (Mother Earth)
Snowblind
Scream
Killer Of Giants
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Rock and Roll Rebel
Electric Funeral
No More Tears
After Forever
Bloodbath In Paradise

Iron Man
Paranoid

A good mixture of Sabbath and solo stuff off of alot of different albums with the obvious last two being encores that Ozzy will always play.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
zfw wrote:

OzzFest set is probably the top left square on the list:

Scream
I Don't Know
Crazy Train
Mama I'm Comin' Home
Suicide Solution
Bark At The Moon
Mr. Crowley
Road To Nowhere
War Pigs
Iron Man
Paranoid
No More Tears

Absolutely,  that's totally a typical ozzy set.  Those are all the usual songs he always plays + Scream
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
zfw wrote:

f_darkbladeus wrote:

zfw, my question is...why always be so damned conservative (yawn, your setlist). I mean, yea, you have to pander to people who only know Crazy Train for gods sake, but so many of his other songs and Sabbaths are just plain BAD@SS ya know? Catchy too - look at Children of the Grave, or Thunder Underground, those are hot songs that everyone gets pumped to. What about all of us diehards?

I say NO MORE YAWN SETLISTS, break it out and rock the world on this festival. Make everyone that DIDN'T get tickets REALLY REGRET THAT. HAHA HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!

my setlist? If you click on the link in your original post you'll see that all I did was copy the list of songs in the upper left block of the rehearsel setlist. So, yawn if you must, but those songs (except for the new one) are the staple setlist that Ozzy has played at EVERY show for years. If I were making the setlist it would be more like this:

Symptom Of The Universe
Believer
N.I.B.
Snowblind
Scream
Killer Of Giants
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Rock and Roll Rebel
Electric Funeral
No More Tears
After Forever
Bloodbath In Paradise

Iron Man
Paranoid

A good mixture of Sabbath and solo stuff off of alot of different albums with the obvious last two being encores that Ozzy will always play.
jeeeezuzssz.....I saw that one comin from 1500 miles away!! (took you long enough)

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I stand corrected. I didn't stare at the list to see it was the backbone set. So, my apologies. And hey, those are music players btw. if you click on them they play Youtube video & just plain mp3. I like your setlist btw. But why do things have to be "ALWAYS." That stinks.

zfw wrote:

What about all of us diehards? ...I say NO MORE YAWN SETLISTS, break it out and rock the world on this festival. Make everyone that DIDN'T get tickets REALLY REGRET THAT. HAHA HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!
====

Symptom Of The Universe
Believer
N.I.B.
Snowblind
Scream
Killer Of Giants
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Rock and Roll Rebel
Electric Funeral
No More Tears
After Forever
Bloodbath In Paradise

Iron Man
Paranoid

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I do love Electric Funeral, No More Tears, Revelation Mother Earth, Believer, and Killer of Giants, but I don't see Bloodbath in Paradise as a show stopper, before encore. Just doesn't do that much for me. I like Let Me Hear You Scream, alot. I think Thunder Underground is just so high energy too. As is Perry Mason. But don't you think he should end the set with Let Me Hear You Scream, because it's from his new album? and that's what other bands would do with their hits?

Man I hope Ozzy just pulls the rug out from under everyone who thinks they've had him pegged. I really do!
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Piggy
I would love to see this setlist:

Symptom Of The Universe
Believer
N.I.B.
Fire In The Sky
Scream
Evil Woman