MattSabbath13
Awesome!  I think I may have to get this.  I'm not a big fake instrument player but this would be pretty cool to have.  It's supporting Ozzy.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Anyone get the download pack yet? I gotta get this asap!
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
It's RLY sad cause DO have Rock Band 1, 2 & 3 on the wii plus 4 wireless Guitars, RB3 keyboard & Drums w/symbols (bought seperatley) as well as: . RB;Beatles, RB;Green Day, Lego; RB, AC/DC;tp, track packs; vol. 1&2, Metal, Classic Rock, Country vol. 1&2. But have never downloaded ANY tracks online! (Note: Beatles, Green Day, RB2 & RB3 lock to YOUR system only & cannot be saved to any SD card.)

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
I am 100% certain of my last statement (other then spelling & grammar) since that's what it did on my red system & my sister's black system that was shipped w/rev. 4.8

Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Playstation needs to fix their damn store so I can download these!
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Just got Harmonix "J Hero: Renegade edition" (has metal carrying Case that turns into a Stand & Bonus Tracks on the disc featuring: Jay-Z & Eminem). B4 you naysayers complain... Only half the Tracks are Rap, the others are 80's & Classic Rock. Now combine that w/GH: world tour & GH: smash hits (neither of those 3 can be saved to SD card & basicly lock to YOUR system, except PS2 versions). However... GH: Aerosmith, GH: Van Halen, GH: Metallica & Band Hero can all be saved to SD cards! To be honest, i acually prefer the Track Packs over the 1st Rock Band game...which is rly crappy compared to it's predassors.

Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Who has been playing the songs from the Ozzy Download Pack?
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
If anyone here has either Rock Band 1or2 & is stuck or just plays for fun, i have both unlock all songs on disc & unlock all venue cheat codes for any controler on any console version. (I would type them here but that's too much to write & purists may gripe!) Just Pm me which version you have for which console & i'll type you the corresponding code.

Quote 0 0