ministrymember99 Show full post »
f_darkbladeus
ministrymember99 wrote:

I was thinking about going to the Louisiana festival with MGMT and Muse later this year, but thats still about a 4 hour drive...

Are you talking about Voodoo Experience? DAMN! If I were 4 hours away I' have my @ss there in a snap. FUCK. That sounds like a killer concert. How can that NOT be fun.

Muse, I loved their performance at Vegoose. Bellamy is very talented.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
f_darkbladeus wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

I was thinking about going to the Louisiana festival with MGMT and Muse later this year, but thats still about a 4 hour drive...

Are you talking about Voodoo Experience? DAMN! If I were 4 hours away I' have my @ss there in a snap. FUCK. That sounds like a killer concert. How can that NOT be fun.

Muse, I loved their performance at Vegoose. Bellamy is very talented.

I want to go, but money is an issue and so many other things... I rather a small in door show with 4 or 5 bands rather than a big outdoor experience with 30 bands... so well see what happens
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Money's always an issue with me. I've realized that if you look at it like you blew a tire, and your budget just HAS to accomodate, you'll find that it does. It sucks, but that's the way it goes for me. I have a big house and payment. My choice, I love the peace and relaxation where I live. Wide open spaces for the kids, no riff-raff.

I see what you mean about a small venue with Ozzy, but why not go to both? Halloween should be REALLY fun at that concert. I' get the creepers with all the voodoo people, cuz that shit is weird, but in general it should be a blast!
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0