Gnomez Show full post »
f_darkbladeus
Your point?

I guess this just shows your maturity level.

This my brothers is the difference being a Sabbath fan from the 70's and yourself (someone who didn't live it). What baseline do you have? You 'know' the band? This is about deifying guys who I grew up with as a band. You come here just to incite strife with fans. Why don't you go lurk at Blabbermouth?

Real fans of Black Sabbath know (just as all four admit in The Last Supper in who the band is. So you are stating you know more than they do? The sad truth is that you were born long after the bands rise and breakup and this discussion for you is based on nothing solid. You didn't even live it. What would you know?

Without Ozzy and Ozzfest, this discussion wouldn't even be on this board.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
f_darkbladeus wrote:

Your point?

I guess this just shows your maturity level.

This my brothers is the difference being a Sabbath fan from the 70's and yourself (someone who didn't live it). What baseline do you have? You 'know' the band? This is about deifying guys who I grew up with as a band. You come here just to incite strife with fans. Why don't you go lurk at Blabbermouth?

Real fans of Black Sabbath know (just as all four admit in The Last Supper in who the band is. So you are stating you know more than they do? The sad truth is that you were born long after the bands rise and breakup and this discussion for you is based on nothing solid. You didn't even live it. What would you know?

Without Ozzy and Ozzfest, this discussion wouldn't even be on this board.

No one was fuckin talking to you.
YOU are the one thats saying you know more then sabbath, the name BLACK SABBATH released 7 albums (at least all I can name off the top of my head) after OZZY, you ask OZZY he will say different you ask any of the other people before mentioned and they will say differently.
Why are you always trying to start shit, you might be old and one day closer to death but you really need to fuckin grow up and move on... it is what it is get the fuck over it.
Quote 0 0