Tiger479
I got 9 then holy shit wtf *goes to check boxers*
That was pretty good LOL
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
GOD I LOVE OZZY
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I did it at work and just about shit myself. OMG!!!! This is too cool lol. I just told my 9 year old that she had to help me do the puzzle because she is very good at those sorts of thing. I turned my Soundblaster stereo speakers up really loud and she started. My son was standing behind her, I was on the chair by the computer, she was standing. She got to nine and moved the mouse and OMG ROFL...I jumped big time, she did, and my son of course tried so hard to appear unimpressed. _ that was freaking funny!!!!!
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
minime
got 9...

then bout crap my paints.......

scared the be-jeebus out of me

didnt see that one comeing...

Quote 0 0
MJ_80
Holy fuck that was crazy. Ozzy fucking rules!!
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
"9... wait there are only... OMG."
That got me good. I had a feeling it was something like that, lol.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
ozzy iza number 10 beeitchez
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
Raven Angel....y00z dont know  literaturez
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I got my wife to play, you could hear her scream from the other side of the house.  Then she called me an ASS, but hey whats new.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
LMAO, i shared it with an old time fan from the day of Ozzy at work. we were IM'ing and talking work stuff, then  i said i had something i thought she might like. i posted the link. she wrote back

"OMG, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!?@@" I just about lost it cracking up. I know her speakers were probably up, and we work in this tekky environment, so people probably were like "what the hell is that!"

Oi Oi Oi Ozzy!!!!

She had said she was bummed when we started chatting, wanting to get out of there already. I was glad to have brought her a smile and a laugh and a flashback to the charm of her all time favorite man. Told her about his June release of the album. I'll win her back to his music yet!
---
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
---
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Hmmmm

Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
pretty good way to plug a new album  lol
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
that was fuckin awesome, loved it.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
you know when they say TURN IT UP something like that's gonna happen

it scared the poop outta my parrot
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0