franky_boy
way out...way out of here.....why has no one else posted on this thread? buncha non-music loving fucks! ha it's all good...
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
franky_boy wrote:

way out...way out of here.....why has no one else posted on this thread? buncha non-music loving fucks! ha it's all good...

Maybe It's Cause The Author Said: RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL....Think About It!?! How Matul Iz THAT Place, Huh? :-\

Quote 0 0
Deathblooms
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

franky_boy wrote:

Maybe It's Cause The Author Said: RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL....Think About It!?! How Matul Iz THAT Place, Huh? :-\

Yeah, because no metal acts have ever played at one of the most famous venues in the United States.  'Porcupine Tree' comes first in my thread title but lets honest here, you have no clue who Porcupine Tree is.  I can't expect anyone on these boards to actually listen to good music.

::c_stare
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
Deathblooms wrote:

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

franky_boy wrote:

Yeah, because no metal acts have ever played at one of the most famous venues in the United States.  'Porcupine Tree' comes first in my thread title but lets honest here, you have no clue who Porcupine Tree is.  I can't expect anyone on these boards to actually listen to good music.
well it is the ozzboards. they have no idea who the good bands are and just name drop pantera and slayer to look cool
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Then why dont you go to a board that would give a shit?

This is a metal board.Dumb asses,we dont give a fuck about that shit.
Get a clue kids.

Quote 0 0
Deathblooms
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Then why dont you go to a board that would give a shit?

This is a metal board.Dumb asses,we dont give a fuck about that shit.
Get a clue kids.

lol this is the Ozzfest forums you fucking retard.  You know how many horrible, non metal bands have been at Ozzfest? 

Get a clue old man.

::c_stare
Quote 0 0
FULLVOLUME
franky_boy wrote:

Deathblooms wrote:

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

franky_boy wrote:

well it is the ozzboards. they have no idea who the good bands are and just name drop pantera and slayer to look cool

SLLAAAYYYYEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0