FIRSTOZZYFAN
  according to your chart there....the pit is the section that says PIT.,.....YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MOSH IN THE SEATS.......its bad for your soft tissues.
that section circled is seating,....and looks to be premium.....the  citipeople will be getting all those....the rest of us,...sadly,....cruelly,...wont.

Quote 0 0
Piggy
I got my tickets through the LiveNation website.  It seems to me like MOSH1 is the PIT, but you should double-check.
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
That's what I'm guessing...

If the MOSH sections are PIT, then I should be fine with waiting until tomorrow or Friday to buy the tickets.

Hope some others can give more input...
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
OzzIsGod wrote:

If the MOSH sections are PIT, then I should be fine with waiting until tomorrow or Friday to buy the tickets.

those tickets are probably already gone,.....just go back and look,,,,,,if you can buy them now,..GET THEM!!!

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
mann i was on there they still had pit!!!
Quote 0 0
Piggy
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

OzzIsGod wrote:

those tickets are probably already gone,.....just go back and look,,,,,,if you can buy them now,..GET THEM!!!

I agree with FOF - those tickets are going to go fast!
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
each sale date they are devided up only a certain amount are aloocated for each date which means all dates will have good seats even if the ones go today there will be more for them other days theres a limit on each day!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
I'm sure those are the pit tickets
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
momofmetal
I got my tickets today through the LiveNation presale. For Pittsburgh, I got section 1, row P, on the end near section 2. This is the last row in section 1 right in front of the VIP seats. However, we got them right at 10:00 and the tickets were gone lightning fast. (I checked a few minutes later cause I was curious and there were no good tix left). Don't know what will be available on Saturday for the general public sale. But I wasn't taking any chances.
Quote 0 0