MIDDLE_FINGER
Always liked Rudy.
The Ozzy band was on top of the world and we were along for the ride.

Best music ever came from those dayz...

Quote 0 0
axeman_12656
Very glad to see Rudy as part of this doc.  It was starting to look like no one from that era was gonna speak about it other than Ozzy and Sharon.  I'm sure Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake aren't involved but I hope Tommy Aldridge is at least on there somewhere. 

Rudy's face is PRICELESS while watching that footage. 
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
There is a clip coming of Rudy and Blasko together watching and talking about the NYC Palladium 1981 footage
Quote 0 0
minime
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

There is a clip coming of Rudy and Blasko together watching and talking about the NYC Palladium 1981 footage

cant wait to see that one...

I actually got to see Rudy play on stage last year,was first time since I seen him with Ozzy
back in 81 or 82 I think,anywho he was playing bass for Blue Oyster Cult who in turn were
opening for Skynard....
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
minime wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

I actually got to see Rudy play on stage last year,was first time since I seen him with Ozzy
back in 81 or 82 I think,anywho he was playing bass for Blue Oyster Cult who in turn were
opening for Skynard....

Yeah that upcoming clip is great! How were Blue Oyster Cult at the show you saw?
Quote 0 0
Jayman
I caught him once with blue oyster cult too.  They were awesome.  But then the next time I saw BOC rudy wasn't there
Quote 0 0
minime
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

minime wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

opening for Skynard....

Yeah that upcoming clip is great! How were Blue Oyster Cult at the show you saw?

they were great ..was the first time me and my wife had seen them live and I dont think
it will be the last .....
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
We will be posting two Blasko/Sarzo clips this week! One tomorrow and one on Thursday
Quote 0 0