Grammar_Demon
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Please note: the in-store signing is limited to the first 800 fans and there are no line-ups prior to 3:00 PM.  

3:00 P.M.?  Good luck with that - you know people will be camping out the night before!

Quote 0 0
chrisr777
Got my tickets for the House of Blues. I was amazed, I thought would sell out in seconds. I'm taking my son for his 20th b-day.
Smokin and trippin is all that you do....YEAH
Quote 0 0
ozzy1116
Are there gonna be any more signings added, or is this it?
Quote 0 0
ozzy1116
Ah, ok. I'm hoping one gets added to the Northeast. I' love to meet Ozzy, but there's no way I can afford the meet and greet at Ozzfest.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Yeah Cali gets all the good stuff damnit!  LOL  It would be cool if he did a secret signing at Ozzfest.  Just show up at one of the booth's and sign away and see how many people notice.  That would be cool.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
The signing at Amoeba went excellently.  They were really well organized and I think Ozzy signed for everyone there.  They stared allowing people to lineup at 2:30 and the system worked well.  We had to get back to Santa Barbara for work this morning and couldn't use our wristbands for the show at House of Blues.  Ozzy wasn't supposed to go on until 10.  We were trying to give our wristbands away before we left but everyone seemed to have them.

Anybody get a set list from last night?
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
Thanks for the pic! That's a nice shot of Ozzy...you did a good job on the set list

According to the Metal Hammer website, the complete setlist was...

"Ozzy Osbourne cleebrated the release of his awesome new album, ?Scream?, with a very special and intimate show at the House of Blues in Los Angeles, California."

Ozzy?s setlist ran:

Bark at the Moon
Let Me Hear You Scream
Mr. Crowley
I Don?t Know
Fairies Wear Boots
Suicide Solution
Shot In The Dark
Iron Man
Crazy Train

Encores:

I Don?t Want to Change the World