paozzygrrll56
well said fofag. cant wait for the tix ta go on sale dude.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
[move]I would have put a cool laughing smiley here but couldnt find one but this is cool[/move]
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
[move][/move]  how did ya do this its cool hope this works
Quote 0 0
Airforce
"on't deserve to see"? "Must atone our ways"? Do you think Ozzy is a cult leader and you are a disciple? Is Ozzy really thinking "wow, those 47 states really pissed me off, they don't deserve an Ozzfest, if they atone thier ways, maybe next year"?

Grow up...

What has everyone upset is that the Ozzfest "team" built this year up to be a "huge comeback" year for Ozzfest, built everyone's hopes up, and then announced only 6 cities...4 of which within a few hour drive of each other. So those people in 3/4 of this country were built up for Ozzfest to return, and then hear "sorry, not coming anywhere close to you", have the right to be a little mad about it.
Quote 0 0
eXile72
Airforce wrote:

"on't deserve to see"? "Must atone our ways"? Do you think Ozzy is a cult leader and you are a disciple? Is Ozzy really thinking "wow, those 47 states really pissed me off, they don't deserve an Ozzfest, if they atone thier ways, maybe next year"?

Grow up...

What has everyone upset is that the Ozzfest "team" built this year up to be a "huge comeback" year for Ozzfest, built everyone's hopes up, and then announced only 6 cities...4 of which within a few hour drive of each other. So those people in 3/4 of this country were built up for Ozzfest to return, and then hear "sorry, not coming anywhere close to you", have the right to be a little mad about it.

I think he is being facetious.
Quote 0 0
Airforce
Spell check is a wonderful thing, learn it...

Undoing your caps lock is also a wonderful thing....

Did I speak ill of him? No, read it all the way through and process...

If not for the fans, where would these "rock gods" be? Probably asking someone "would you like fries with that?" It's the fans that brought these "rock gods" to where they are today, so yeah, they should be "amn lucky" that they have fans like us.

Again, Firstozzyfag, grow up...
Quote 0 0
MJ_80
Ozzfest rarely comes to Toronto anyways so I wasn't upset about the announcement.
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Airforce wrote:

Spell check is a wonderful thing, learn it...

Undoing your caps lock is also a wonderful thing....

Did I speak ill of him? No, read it all the way through and process...

If not for the fans, where would these "rock gods" be? Probably asking someone "would you like fries with that?" It's the fans that brought these "rock gods" to where they are today, so yeah, they should be "amn lucky" that they have fans like us.

Again, Firstozzyfag, grow up...

You can't seriously be this Goddam fucking stupid, can you?
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
highrise
eXile72 wrote:

Airforce wrote:

Grow up...

I think he is being facetious.

just a tad
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
DirtButton
"Think about how stupid the average person is. Then remember half of them are dumber than that." - George Carlin
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Learn to count.  There's 44 states that it's not going to, dumbass.  Also, if you're gonna speak ill of any Osbourne you need to speak ill of Sharon.  She's the one that was too busy getting her face on TV to book this shit.  So, all I have to say is, "Sharon Osbourne, FUCK YOU!!!!".  That is all.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
hahahahhhahha no Alpien Vallyz hahhahhha fukk wisconsin
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Learn to count.  There's 44 states that it's not going to, dumbass.  Also, if you're gonna speak ill of any Osbourne you need to speak ill of Sharon.  She's the one that was too busy getting her face on TV to book this shit.  So, all I have to say is, "Sharon Osbourne, FUCK YOU!!!!".  That is all.

Lol@counting.

It doesn't matter what anyone says about Sharon because the fucking no life jackasses will continue to worship the old bag and keep making her think she did a good thing.  Anyone supporting Sharon or pretending like this tour isn't total bullshit is personally responsible for shit like this continuing to happen.  Grow a fucking pair of balls and get off the idiot train you fucking pussies.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
DreadLord344 wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Lol@counting.

It doesn't matter what anyone says about Sharon because the fucking no life jackasses will continue to worship the old bag and keep making her think she did a good thing.  Anyone supporting Sharon or pretending like this tour isn't total bullshit is personally responsible for shit like this continuing to happen.  Grow a fucking pair of balls and get off the idiot train you fucking pussies.
[move] ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

Sorry HATER,....gotta train to catch,....

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
DreadLord344 wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Lol@counting.

HAIL THE QUEEN!!
Met her 2 times and she told me she loves to piss you kids off!

Thanks Sharon!See you soon.

Quote 0 0