minime Show full post »
woa
zfw wrote:

got tickets. $115 apiece.

why wouldnt you have sprung for the VIP? It's a whole hell of a lot closer.

Mine were like 220 something. But If I am flying in from NY, I didnt want to get stuck at the back of the crowd.
Quote 0 0
zfw
woa wrote:

zfw wrote:

Mine were like 220 something. But If I am flying in from NY, I didnt want to get stuck at the back of the crowd.

I've seen all 4 bands a zillion times... I just wanna be there to hear it. Lars said in an interview yesterday that they may add a couple more North American dates also.
Quote 0 0
woa
zfw wrote:

woa wrote:

zfw wrote:

I've seen all 4 bands a zillion times... I just wanna be there to hear it. Lars said in an interview yesterday that they may add a couple more North American dates also.

Yeah I listened to that interview. It surprises me when I listen to interviews like that, afterwords I am always left really likeing Lars. And it is so surprising because I have such a hatred for him over the whole napster shit and the selling out.

Anyways, I figured I needed to pay the extra hundred to see Dave playing with James/Lars... Plus I'm sure all 4 will come out and play one song together like they did in europe. Sometimes I feel like I have spent way too much on this band, but this time I just couldnt pass it up. If i am going to pay 400 for a plane ticket, what is the difference between paying an extra hundred to be as close as I can.

I don't know how VIP works yet, but if there is a way for me to get you vip I will. Like.... at ozzfest with LOG, all you did was take your VIP ticket to some booth and they gave you a VIP pit pass there. If they do something similar here, Just wear some killer shirt like Bloodbath/At The Gates/Gojira/Death and stand near the left hand VIP entrance and Ill hook you up. If they send the passes in the mail though, then dont bother. Guess I'lll update you on what I find.
Quote 0 0
zfw
woa wrote:

zfw wrote:

woa wrote:

zfw wrote:

Yeah I listened to that interview. It surprises me when I listen to interviews like that, afterwords I am always left really likeing Lars. And it is so surprising because I have such a hatred for him over the whole napster shit and the selling out.

Anyways, I figured I needed to pay the extra hundred to see Dave playing with James/Lars... Plus I'm sure all 4 will come out and play one song together like they did in europe. Sometimes I feel like I have spent way too much on this band, but this time I just couldnt pass it up. If i am going to pay 400 for a plane ticket, what is the difference between paying an extra hundred to be as close as I can.

I don't know how VIP works yet, but if there is a way for me to get you vip I will. Like.... at ozzfest with LOG, all you did was take your VIP ticket to some booth and they gave you a VIP pit pass there. If they do something similar here, Just wear some killer shirt like Bloodbath/At The Gates/Gojira/Death and stand near the left hand VIP entrance and Ill hook you up. If they send the passes in the mail though, then dont bother. Guess I'lll update you on what I find.

thanks for the offer, but i have a few buds comin' with so we'll be hangin' out amongst the masses headbangin' like the old days. should be a shitload of fun.
Quote 0 0
Nando
I scored tickets to ($115 ones)... I couldn't get VIP cause I didn;t have access to the presale and the friends that I have that are going couldn't get me a VIP ticket... I've seen all of those bands at least once, but this would be the first time I see Anthrax with Joey. I saw the American Carnage Tour in Long Beach in August so I only saw 2 of the 4 last year (the 2nd leg didn't hit up norcal so I couldn't see that). I'll be in school when this show comes to socal, but I'm making the trip home that weekend for this epic event 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
My brother and I are making the trip from Texas, HELLZ YEAH
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Holy crap where have I been....The Big 4 is playing on my birthday. FK YEAH
Quote 0 0
GoreFiend
Honestly, Metallica would be the band I' be least looking forward to but I' enjoy for the novelty. Even though I've seen Anthrax back in 05 and Slayer & Megadeth at Download Festival 2007, I don't think I can get tired of them...especially Megadeth
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I'm willing to bet Metallica wouldn't play anything between black album and death magnetic.
Quote 0 0
addict420
Great... So the big 4 plays one show in CA... and i'm stuck in jersey. good thing i saw slayer and megadeth with testament in august or i' kill myslef.
Quote 0 0