MikeGimmelli
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

yeah it was. it was like resident evil 4 with beefed up graphix and 2 player support.

i prefer the traditional survival horror.  the fact that you can actually run out of ammo, limited guns (usually its just a shotgun and a hand gun), the fact that there wasn't 100 zombies right in front of you waiting to be slaughtered and that knowing that one or any other fucked up lookin' creature could jump out from anywhere is what made those games scary and awesome.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
Resident Evil is the best survival horror franchise out there.....I still pull the original (for PS out every now and then and play it on my old PS2 system......that first cut scene where you first see the zombie and it bites into the head of the team member and blood flows out on the floor , and it turns and looks at you.....awesome

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
The Suffering for ps2 was good! I wathced my bro play that. The Resident Evil games were good as well. I heard Siren and Fatal Frame. Anyways, your taking pictures of the ghostly creatures and if your not fast enough they get you. It's pretty high tense.
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
Ask_Mr_Owl
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

the're already up to silent hill 8? wow. i've passed resident evil 0-4, code veronica, and silent hill 1 and 4, as well as silent hill origins. I also have THE SUFFERING on xbox, but i cant pass it. does devil may cry count for survival horror?

Only if you really hate clowns popping out of no where. and MissCee as stated above, Suffering was only on xbox.
It's sequel, ties that bind was on PS2 and PC-CD. Resident evil 0, original part 1 director's cut, Resident evil 2 dual shock
with extreme battle mode, 3-nemesis, Left for dead on 360, and Code veronica. the others including 4 and outbreak were really shitty! Silent hill 1-4 were very creepy and yes, even Fatal frame to a much lesser degree.
Allthough I can't quite deal with Siren... now that game is creepy as hell !!  

But you may never know...
Quote 0 0
Ask_Mr_Owl
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

yeah it was. it was like resident evil 4 with beefed up graphix and 2 player support.

if you like the traditional resident evilz, the zero was the best IMO. its only available on GameCube (or Wii). i have it btw

Actually... Umbrella chronicles on wii was much better then most of them, but yes, 0 comes a close second.

But you may never know...
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
the only resident evil game i played was the second one and i loved it.  after i played that i waited many years for another one to come out on PS1 or PS2 but they kept releasing those games on gamecube and nintendo 64 i believe, and now that they finally released one for PS3 they turned it into an action game so im pretty pissed about that.  so at the moment i have to stick with silent hill (which i do like btw) and other games that i have never played.  and it sucks so bad cause theres not many survival horror games available for PS3 so im constently looking to for a new one or one that i have not heard about yet.
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut

the only resident evil game i played was the second one and i loved it.  after i played that i waited many years for another one to come out on PS1 or PS2 but they kept releasing those games on gamecube and nintendo 64 i believe, and now that they finally released one for PS3 they turned it into an action game so im pretty pissed about that.  so at the moment i have to stick with silent hill (which i do like btw) and other games that i have never played.  and it sucks so bad cause theres not many survival horror games available for PS3 so im constently looking to for a new one or one that i have not heard about yet.

Actually 3: NEMESIS was on (PS1/N64/Dreamcast/Gamecube) and so was RE: SURVIVOR (PS1-FPS) On PS2 there was:
Code Veronica (Dreamcast/PS, RE: Outbreak 1and 2, RE: Gun Survivor, RE: Dead Aim and RE4: Remix!
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Kola_Knut wrote:

the only resident evil game i played was the second one and i loved it.  after i played that i waited many years for another one to come out on PS1 or PS2 but they kept releasing those games on gamecube and nintendo 64 i believe, and now that they finally released one for PS3 they turned it into an action game so im pretty pissed about that.  so at the moment i have to stick with silent hill (which i do like btw) and other games that i have never played.  and it sucks so bad cause theres not many survival horror games available for PS3 so im constently looking to for a new one or one that i have not heard about yet.

Actually 3: NEMESIS was on (PS1/N64/Dreamcast/Gamecube) and so was RE: SURVIVOR (PS1-FPS) On PS2 there was:
Code Veronica (Dreamcast/PS, RE: Outbreak 1and 2, RE: Gun Survivor, RE: Dead Aim and RE4: Remix!

hmmm, i believe your right, there must have been some reason why i passed on buying any of them, i dont remember why though.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
i think im gonna have to go buy F.E.A.R. 1 and 2.  i can buy both for like $50 and i've always wanted to buy them.  i just dont know where to get them cause they're pretty old, im thinking game stop at the mall, but on the game stop website it says F.E.A.R. 1 is not available online, so im hoping they will have it in the store.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

i think im gonna have to go buy F.E.A.R. 1 and 2.  i can buy both for like $50 and i've always wanted to buy them.  i just dont know where to get them cause they're pretty old, im thinking game stop at the mall, but on the game stop website it says F.E.A.R. 1 is not available online, so im hoping they will have it in the store.
try ebay. fuck gamestop. that place is highway robbery.

have you ever heard of a game called "alan wake" you should check it out

alan wake is for xbox 360 only i think, i only have a PS3.  and i wanna buy the games new not used.  on the game stop website F.E.A.R. 1 is $20 and F.E.A.R. 2 is $30, that doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
yeah i wish they woulda made alan wake for PS3.  but to compete with alan wake they made Heavy Rain, which looks kinda cool, but alan wake looks better to me.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
i just ordered F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 on amazon.com
Quote 0 0