ozzrokk
no it will cost you an extra 40 dollars for them to add that
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Death2AllButMetal
Why it it cost an additional $40?  Aren't there supposed to be 13 bands at each location anyways?  Besides, I don't think an upcoming band like this could really jack that price up that much.  I did check out their stuff though.  Pretty fucking sick stuff.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Death2AllButMetal wrote:

Why it it cost an additional $40?  Aren't there supposed to be 13 bands at each location anyways?  Besides, I don't think an upcoming band like this could really jack that price up that much.  I did check out their stuff though.  Pretty fucking sick stuff.

actually the mystery band will come out of the box

you see.... they got that box from the lost island
and whatever band you wish for will come out of
that box

but be very very careful what you wish for
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
ozzrokk wrote:

Death2AllButMetal wrote:

that box

this is true.
i've seen it happen twice.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
It happened on Ozzfest one year
only problem is
they let the wizard of oz choose

and well

[move]Wicked fucking wisdom came out of the box[/move]
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Grammar_Demon
It seems rather unlikely that an unsigned black metal band from Illinois would be the mystery band for the Tinley Park show.  

Kudos, however, on getting me to click on the link to your band's MySpace page, MetalHorns!  
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
how do you know that's his band's myspace page?
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
i hope not i dont want a local band for the mystery band
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
puffpuffpass wrote:

ozzrokk wrote:

Death2AllButMetal wrote:

that box

this is true.
i've seen it happen twice.

Thank god I wasn't the only one to see it happen.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
Grammar_Demon
puffpuffpass wrote:

how do you know that's his band's myspace page?

Illinois Patterned Jury Instruction 3.04 reads:

A fact or a group of facts may, based on logic and common sense, lead you to a conclusion as to other facts.  This is known as circumstantial evidence.  A fact may be proved by circumstantial evidence.  For example, if you are in a building and a person enters who is wet and is holding an umbrella, you might conclude that it was raining outside.  Circumstantial evidence is entitled to the same consideration as any other type of evidence.

I submit to you the following facts:
1.         MetalHorns is a generic name;
2.         MetalHorns has exactly one post (as of 5/5/;
3.         That one post from 5/1/10 includes the suggestion that MetalHorns heard a rumor that a local band was going to be the mystery band for the Tinley Park Ozzfest stop;
4.         That one post contains a link to the band?s MySpace page;
5.         This band is unsigned;
6.         This band has less than 10,000 views on its MySpace page (as of 5/5/;
7.         This band does not have a prayer of landing a spot on the Tinley Park roster;
8.         No one else has corroborated this alleged rumor; and,
9.         Any post that contains marketing for one?s own band or a plea to get one?s own band on Ozzfest would result in a grand flaming that MetalHorns seeks to avoid.  

Illinois Patterned Jury Instruction 21.01 reads:

When I say that a party has the burden of proof on any proposition, or use the expression "if you find," or "if you decide," I mean you must be persuaded, considering all the evidence in the case, that the proposition on which he has the burden of proof is more probably true than not true.

Under the facts presented, it is more probably true than not that MetalHorns is a member of Massakren.
Quote 0 0