A_C
Thank You zaktarzodiac!! Thanks to you bobcat lost the bet and I am the very happy winner of 2 weeks of back rubs (at anytime I wish) See she  bet that I was not talking reason to you and that if someone talked to you with reason that you would be much more receptive of what they were trying to say. I bet that you were as thick as a Brick (lead brick) and that no matter how she worded what she was trying to say, short of saying that you were right on every count that you would not listen to what she was attempting to say. By claiming that
Quote: BTW...Is That Why *Legion* (3rd Name w/Rammie Threads, I Looked!)
Returned All-Of-The-Sudden Out Of The Blue...Hmmmmm...Very Strange Indeed...
Yeah she has posted a whole 2 times in as many years. Once to tell someone she was not interested in hot topic and the other was her post here. That is clearly done with malice and was completely out of the blue. She was only trying to tell you in a nice way that she was not f_Darkbladeus Totally a low and dishonest thing to do. And about the  second legion account. Yeah, that was a result of the accidental lockout done by tim  back over 2 years ago and she hadn't used it to post since that time, even though the problem was resolved. Again so very dishonest a thing to do. Not upright and completely as transparent as your still posting with all  of your acknowledged accounts. I will gladly take her corruption over your honesty any day. But hey, you clearly made me a winner!!!

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
A_C wrote:

Thank You zaktarzodiac!! Thanks to you bobcat lost the bet and I am the very happy winner of 2 weeks of back rubs (at anytime I wish) See she  bet that I was not talking reason to you and that if someone talked to you with reason that you would be much more receptive of what they were trying to say. I bet that you were as thick as a Brick (lead brick) and that no matter how she worded what she was trying to say, short of saying that you were right on every count that you would not listen to what she was attempting to say. By claiming that
Quote: BTW...Is That Why *Legion* (3rd Name w/Rammie Threads, I Looked!)
Returned All-Of-The-Sudden Out Of The Blue...Hmmmmm...Very Strange Indeed...
Yeah she has posted a whole 2 times in as many years. Once to tell someone she was not interested in hot topic and the other was her post here. That is clearly done with malice and was completely out of the blue. She was only trying to tell you in a nice way that she was not f_Darkbladeus Totally a low and dishonest thing to do. And about the  second legion account. Yeah, that was a result of the accidental lockout done by tim  back over 2 years ago and she hadn't used it to post since that time, even though the problem was resolved. Again so very dishonest a thing to do. Not upright and completely as transparent as your still posting with all  of your acknowledged accounts. I will gladly take her corruption over your honesty any day. But hey, you clearly made me a winner!!!

Think About It From My POV, Person That Has NOT Posted Since 2009 Isn't It, All The Sudden Returns
Just To Say That They ARE NOT A Person Who Has Loved Ozzy Her ENTIRE Life But Choose To Join
Just Febuary Of This Year? Please Do The Math & Think This One Over From A Stranger's POV & If
You Don't Reach The EXACT Same Conclusion, Then You're Either Too Ignorant To Tell Internet From
Reality OR Clearly Blinded By Love! I'm Guessing The Latter Since You Seem Like An Inteligent Biker...
An Insainly Strange Mix That's A RARE Sight To See! But Who Knows...Only Time Will Tell IF That Too Is True!

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I'm really glad someone knows what you all are talking about. Don't worry that that apparently is yourselves. However, just know that from these eyes, reading this stuff? You all sound like really weird ducks. Certifiable. I'm just surprised Gnomez hasn't popped his head in here to spout his unique ironic and comedic wisdom. But maybe he's one of the people arguing???

You know, Facebook eliminates all this kind of stuff. At least then if you befriend someone and you suspect after a time they aren't real (maybe because they don't post pictures of themselves? or say anything on their page?) you can dump them off of your friends list. See, for most, music, Sabbath, Ozzy, Halford, or other bands are but a part of who they are. That = a well balanced person imho.

Are you all WOW or Dungeons and Dragons players like really high up in levels?
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
f_darkbladeus wrote:

I'm really glad someone knows what you all are talking about. Don't worry that that apparently is yourselves. However, just know that from these eyes, reading this stuff? You all sound like really weird ducks. Certifiable. I'm just surprised Gnomez hasn't popped his head in here to spout his unique ironic and comedic wisdom. But maybe he's one of the people arguing???

You know, Facebook eliminates all this kind of stuff. At least then if you befriend someone and you suspect after a time they aren't real (maybe because they don't post pictures of themselves? or say anything on their page?) you can dump them off of your friends list. See, for most, music, Sabbath, Ozzy, Halford, or other bands are but a part of who they are. That = a well balanced person imho.

Are you all WOW or Dungeons and Dragons players like really high up in levels?

1st Off...Luv The Cutdown(s) 2nd, H8 DND...H8 IT...H8 IT!!! Used To Play WoW In 2006...Too Damn Expensive!
Wanna See My REAL PICS...My Myspace Is NOW OPEN...Enjoy! Don't Believe What You See?
I Can Easily Hold Up A Piece Of Paper w/Your Name On It....Question Is: Would A_C Be Willing To Do So?
Hell, He's Too Afraid Of Even Giving Out Initials, Let ALONE 1st Name/Real Pix....Mine Is C.J. (No Joke!)

Quote 0 0
A_C
Fear does not play into  this at all. You are certainly nothing for me to be afraid of. It has to do with being proper. If you want to know what the fuck my name is, ask me, not FOF. Like wise I'm not going to go to someone else to find out your name. If I Google and it comes up in my search, that's different It should  also be that way with ZFW or anyone else.  Be up front and decent enough to ask. If  you do some research and come up with my name, that is also different, because I have said what it is on several occasions. It is called something you are most likely not familiar with. Maybe you were not taught it in home-school. That is because more times than not, it is learned in a group situation. But I'm not going to tell you what it is. I'll just let you Google it as well.

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
A_C wrote:

Fear does not play into  this at all. You are certainly nothing for me to be afraid of. It has to do with being proper. If you want to know what the fuck my name is, ask me, not FOF. Like wise I'm not going to go to someone else to find out your name. If I Google and it comes up in my search, that's different It should  also be that way with ZFW or anyone else.  Be up front and decent enough to ask. If  you do some research and come up with my name, that is also different, because I have said what it is on several occasions. It is called something you are most likely not familiar with. Maybe you were not taught it in home-school. That is because more times than not, it is learned in a group situation. But I'm not going to tell you what it is. I'll just let you Google it as well.

You Allready Have...I Think It's Three Letters, But NOT Sure! But After Seeing You And Tommi Together,
As Well As A Funny Lil' Gif, I Have Seen Some Light Shining Past That Giant Biker Forehead And It Shows Passion!
At Least WE Have Found A Common Ground Besides The Ozzman "And That's A Good Thing!" Take Care Budz!

Quote 0 0