puffpuffpass
does this mean dee snider just sold out?
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
puffpuffpass wrote:

i dont think so.  ozzy had his own reality TV show and i never considered him to be a sell out.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

i dont think so.  ozzy had his own reality TV show and i never considered him to be a sell out.

ozzy not a sellout? can i have any opinions about this
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
puffpuffpass wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

While Gene Simmons is the king of sellouts, Ozzy is a close second.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking moron.  Dee Snider could get away with it because of the whole court thing back in the day, and he's actually pretty intelligent.  Maybe the show will just be like a visual version of the radio show he used to do.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
DreadLord344 wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

While Gene Simmons is the king of sellouts, Ozzy is a close second.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking moron.  Dee Snider could get away with it because of the whole court thing back in the day, and he's actually pretty intelligent.  Maybe the show will just be like a visual version of the radio show he used to do.
I think entertainment as it is defined has morphed over the years into something new and different.
These artists and entertainers are just adapting to it,...it all depends on ones perspective. I saw Dee and co. start out in one of thier very first performances ever at a small club in NJ called Zaffy`s in South Plainfield.
Twisted Sister being the well known act that they are today,..Dee at the forefront,..I would hope they all continue with much success,...his "reality" show included.... however contrived.....
( talk about selling out,...what do you call posting on a messageboard sponsored by someone you seem to have soooooo much hatred for....?)....stick to your values and start your own entertainment culture.
FOF

Quote 0 0
minime
puffpuffpass wrote:

yepper

dame shame.....
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

I hate "reality" tv-shows, did we really need another one?  

I ABSOLUTELY HATE most reality TV shows too.  but there have been a few good ones like MTV's 'Fear' (that was actually my favorite show back in the day), 'Billy The Exterminator' (i also like that one), i like the show 'Gangland' on the history channel, although it may not be considered a "reality TV show" by definition, but it is however based on real gangs and real stories, and theres another show on the national geographic channel called 'Breakout' which is really good, however this one by defination may not be considered a "reality TV show" either, but apparently it is based on real escapes from prison told in detail from the masterminds behind the escape, and theres probably a few more shows im forgetting.  that being said, i actually did not like ozzy's reality TV show, and i absolutely cant stand gene simmons so i never even bothered checking out his show.  but as i said before DEE SNIDER IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS, so im going to have to check out this show.  and by the way, gene simmons is actually one of the biggest sellouts there is.
Quote 0 0