Catzzz Show full post »
Catzzz
DreadLord344 wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

he was convicted of intoxication manslaughter and served the lightest sentence ever for that kind of charge.

That's only because having him in jail would mean he wouldn't be on the tour and I forget if it was his manager or a record exec said they were going to sue because it was costing them money and it somehow worked.  I think you mean negligent manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter...intoxication manslaughter isn't even grammatically correct.
grammarz naziz too wellz mR GraMMaR Naziz do you knowz of teh Z slangz?
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Catzzz wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

he was convicted of intoxication manslaughter and served the lightest sentence ever for that kind of charge.

That's only because having him in jail would mean he wouldn't be on the tour and I forget if it was his manager or a record exec said they were going to sue because it was costing them money and it somehow worked.  I think you mean negligent manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter...intoxication manslaughter isn't even grammatically correct.

I know your mother did meth while she was pregnant with you.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
DreadLord344 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

no it was a combination of LSD THC and Konyakz
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Catzzz wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

Cognac is for jiggaboos.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
DreadLord344 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

Cognac is for jiggaboos.
ask mike iza niggaz
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
vince neil got tasered in jacksonville, florida for heckeling tiger woodz. when the golfers security approached mr. neil he became angry and combative. reports say he reaked of alchohol
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
stevenstrong wrote:

vince neil got tasered in jacksonville, florida for heckeling tiger woodz. when the golfers security approached mr. neil he became angry and combative. reports say he reaked of alchohol
FAKE.....Tiger Woods would need Vince Neil as a friend so he could get more telephone numbers from loose, fast, sleazy, women.

Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
puffpuffpass wrote:

everyone should read the dirt.
best rock n roll book ever written. you will respect the crue after reading it, even if you don't like that kind of music.

Dude I can never get a copy around here. As soon as Booksamillion gets 5, they're gone the same day.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

stevenstrong wrote:

FAKE.....Tiger Woods would need Vince Neil as a friend so he could get more telephone numbers from loose, fast, sleazy, women.

....fat, sleazy, WHITE woman
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
True or false:
Vince Neil is the only person to punch Chuck Norris and live.
Quote 0 0
minime
puffpuffpass wrote:

front man from Hanioa Rocks {how every you spell it,not sure how) any who Vince slamed his porche or something like that into a  telephone poll
Quote 0 0
zfw
minime wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

front man from Hanioa Rocks {how every you spell it,not sure how) any who Vince slamed his porche or something like that into a  telephone poll

actually it was the drummer from Hanoi Rocks......Razzle.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
zfw wrote:

minime wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

actually it was the drummer from Hanoi Rocks......Razzle.
And he was driving a PANTERA,.....until it suddenly stopped.....musta been that that pole. 3 weeks in jail for a life.........wow. There are kids in jail because a fuckin seed popped outta a joint and they got busted in a road stop.....there is no justice in America,...only big money.

Quote 0 0