Catzzz
Dreams that dont make  sense.... they can only do harm.... wake me out of a dead sleep

http://blog.exstazjianjsadian.com/
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Strange sounds in my house at night when Im trying to sleep...cant shoot a ghost with a gun
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Spiders.  Even the smallest and most harmless of them can make me run.  My brother once caught a black-widow in a jar and i drop-kicked his ass after he let it go.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
i hate spiders, they're creepy motherfuckers.  but the really really really small ones don't bother me (like smaller then a pebble).  i dont wanna say im afraid of heights, i think im just afraid of falling, cause i have no problem flying, cliff jumping, and i dont think i would have a problem with hang gliding and stuff like that.  but theres no way i would stand within 5 feet of an edge of a cliff that drops 200 feet without some sort of safety device.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
The Future
Death
Spiders
Whales
Heights
Being sucked into the sky from the ground or something falling on me from the sky.
Things that go bump in the night. (I actually have a few stories)
Drowning
Tight Spaces
Huge wide open spaces.
Open Doors.
Dying Alone.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
ministrymember99 wrote:

The Future
Death
Spiders
Whales
Heights
Being sucked into the sky from the ground or something falling on me from the sky.
Drowning
Tight Spaces
Huge wide open spaces.
Open Doors.
Dying Alone.

(writes zanax script for ministry)
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
stevenstrong wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

The Future
Death
Spiders
Whales
Heights
Drowning
Tight Spaces
Huge wide open spaces.
Open Doors.
Dying Alone.

LOL
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Heights

WTF is wrong with Whales M&M?
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Gnomez wrote:

Heights

WTF is wrong with Whales M&M?

The blue whales tail has a width that is as long as a jumbo jet
Ive seen pictures of oil tankers near a blue whale and the tanker was only 1/4 the size of this fuckin creature...
we would be 1/8 the size of the fuckers eye
Scary as shit.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
stevenstrong wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

The Future
Death
Spiders
Whales
Heights
Drowning
Tight Spaces
Huge wide open spaces.
Open Doors.
Dying Alone.

I also have this thing about people touching me.... but I can touch other people and have no problems...
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Jeepers you must have a panic attack
in the mosh pit then!!!
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Gnomez wrote:

Jeepers you must have a panic attack
in the mosh pit then!!!

well... its different its a situational thing... going into a pit...which I actually dont mosh but concerts near third nipple GA standing room is like dry humping strangers
anywho...
I go there KNOWING people will be touching me and Ill be touching them, Im not sure if that makes since are not...
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
no offense ministry, but it seemz a little EMO-ish to meh...but hey, WTF do i know??
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
stevenstrong wrote:

no offense ministry, but it seemz a little EMO-ish to meh...but hey, WTF do i know??

How is that emo-ish?
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
spiderz iza kewlz theyz eat bugz
Quote 0 0