Mike423
Bitching about it won't change anything.
Quote 0 0
Mike423
The only reason I hate it this year is because it has 6 tour dates. The lineup isn't so bad.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
GTFO and go cry to mom son..

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

get some, faggot

You poor bastard.To poor to travel?Dont like the fest?Then GTFO or cry to mom !

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

get some, faggot

you' like that wouldn't you? i have the money, but i'll be damned if i spend it on this lineup. i'll see a real tour that gives a shit about fans like American Carnage. Go back to your boat wHoOoOoOoO WeEeEEeEe ,methead

We will be seeing American Carnage 2 times on this tour bitch.And?

Go bitch about Ozzfest to your mom MMk..

Quote 0 0
Mike423
<_>
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

get some, faggot

you' like that wouldn't you? i have the money, but i'll be damned if i spend it on this lineup. i'll see a real tour that gives a shit about fans like American Carnage. Go back to your boat wHoOoOoOoO WeEeEEeEe ,methead

how about i bitch to your mom while i'm fucking her in the ass

Yawn..
Cant do any better again kid?Poor bastard.Hahahaha!You want our addy?Come to the sunshine state anytime dude!Talk smack all day from your dump of a place Mmk. Thats all you will ever have in life kid.

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

get some, faggot

Yawn..
Cant do any better again kid?Poor bastard.Hahahaha!You want our addy?Come to the sunshine state anytime dude!Talk smack all day from your dump of a place Mmk. Thats all you will ever have in life kid.
sure give me your addy, polish up your toaster ,clean up your trailer and get your mom ready for a good ass fucking

Fail kid..

Yawn..

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

vote
I`m not voting for that,...I was thinkin the other day after the line-up was announced how everyone was reacting,..and I thought,...yeah,..sometimes when we are SPOILED we dont even know it,...scaled back OZZFEST?? yeah,..so?
Acting like a spoiled E-kid wont get you ANYWHERE,.....who are you?? The Violent German Kid from you-tube??

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

OzzfestSucksBalls wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

get some, faggot

Yawn..
sure give me your addy, polish up your toaster ,clean up your trailer and get your mom ready for a good ass fucking

Fail kid..

Yawn..
pwned, now go jack off to some King Diamond Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm  wooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good luck in life kid.Sounds like you will need it.Poor bastard Hahahahahaha!

Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
After finally accepting the fact that I will be missing Ozzfest for a 3rd year... I realized its not that bad at all. In fact its a pretty good line-up, I was just hoping for more bands. ... oh one thing for sure though, WTF is Nonpoint doing on the main stage? really?
Quote 0 0
jcn0183
it sucks ass only worth seeing ozzy BLS drowning pool and devildriver  Halford solo stuff sucks saw crue at cruefest twice and they sucked both times mainly went for the other bands even my mom who gone to 8 ozzfests thinks it sucks I have been to 6
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
jcn0183 wrote:

it sucks ass only worth seeing ozzy BLS drowning pool and devildriver  Halford solo stuff sucks saw crue at cruefest twice and they sucked both times mainly went for the other bands even my mom who gone to 8 ozzfests thinks it sucks I have been to 6

well after your mommy is done changing that diaper, why don't you just head on over to Warptour and call it a day.
Quote 0 0
annaheidi
this ozz and cruefest sucks more dick than rob halford HA! HA!.
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
annaheidi wrote:

this ozz and cruefest sucks more dick than rob halford HA! HA!.

thats fucked up lol
Quote 0 0